Systems Support Analyst 3
About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets and offices in over 37 countries. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides asset management, capital raising and advisory, financing, foreign exchange, payments, risk management, and trade finance services to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We also value the viewpoints of our team members and encourage them to be their best. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you. Learn more at our International Careers website .
Market Job Description
About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a diversified, community-based financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides banking, insurance, investments, mortgage, and consumer and commercial finance through more than 8,500 locations, 13,000 ATMs, the internet (wellsfargo.com) and mobile banking, and has offices in 42 countries and territories to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. With approximately 273,000 team members, Wells Fargo serves one in three households in the United States. Wells Fargo & Company was ranked No. 25 on Fortune's 2017 rankings of America's largest corporations. Wells Fargo's vision is to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. News, insights and perspectives from Wells Fargo are also available at Wells Fargo Stories .
About Enterprise Global Services
Enterprise Global Services (EGS) enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting over half of Wells Fargo's business lines and staff functions across Technology, Business Services, Risk Services and Knowledge Services. EGS operates in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai in India and in Manila, Philippines. Learn more about EGS at our International Careers website .
The EBT Platform Management team is responsible for providing technology solutions for the Enterprise Information Technology (EIT) organization. This includes providing Application Availability, Platform Engineering, and IT Service Management services for a diverse portfolio of 750+ applications.
About the Role
We are seeking Apps System Engineer /Analyst who can be part of the ESPO Platform Engineering team. These positions will be responsible for all aspects of Problem Management and Standard Process Management for large multi-tenant SharePoint farms across the Wells Fargo footprint. This work will be performed across DEV, UAT, SIT, Production and BCP environments. Additionally, this individual will work closely with management and other SharePoint specialists to determine innovation and efficiency opportunities and may provide guidance and mentorship to less experienced engineers and analysts to deliver quality SharePoint hosting platforms for internal Wells Fargo tenants. Candidates would identify with the role of SharePoint Engineer and the building and managing of SharePoint Farms (opposed to SharePoint Site Administrator - the management of SharePoint site content)
Primary Skill: SharePoint Farm management support in following versions: SharePoint 2013, SharePoint 2016, Office Online Server, Windows Operating Systems admin experience with IIS. Microsoft Workflow Manager (FLO/FLO1), Microsoft reporting SSRS knowledge, Microsoft Search and PowerShell scripting.
Secondary Skill: Splunk logging and administration, Microsoft SQL Server administration, Office 365.
Market Skills and Certifications
Duties are varied and may include one or more of the following:
- This position requires experience running and managing SharePoint Farms in the following versions - SharePoint 2013 and SharePoint 2016.
- Provide incident/problem resolution ranging from simple to very complex incidents/problems on the supported environments. This can include, but is not limited to: reviewing and analyzing server logs, executing a plan to address incidents/problems, and implementing fixes to address them. At times this work is independent, but may also include collaborating with other teammates and vendors.
- End-user support in the form of problem management and request fulfillment for items submitted to the team through standard processes.
- Supporting developers as they need assistance to release and integrate code onto supported environments. This can include, but is not limited to: queue monitoring, release agent troubleshooting, running scripts, issue resolution and implementing changes as directed.
- Identifies opportunities for efficiency and automation efforts to insure consistency among enterprise SharePoint platforms.
- Documentation and administrative duties associated with these duties above is required.
- 6+ years of maintaining SharePoint Farms in the following versions: SharePoint 2013, SharePoint 2016, SharePoint Online.
- 5+ years of experience with Windows operating systems admin experience
- 3+ years of experience with Microsoft Workflow Manager (FLO/FLO1)
- 3+ years of distributed servers platform experience
- 3+ years of automation experience using PowerShell
- 3+ years of client relationship management experience
- Knowledge of infrastructure and/or application support and maintenance processes not limited to EACO, vulnerability remediation, DMAN/AMCT, enhanced monitoring solutions, etc
- Exposure to Wells Fargo Wells Fargo Remedy Asset Management (PAC2000) application
- Knowledge and understanding of project management principles and the Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Experience building partnerships and consulting effectively with leadership
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.
Back to top