Systems Support Analyst 3
- Bangalore, India
About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company headquartered in San Francisco (United States). Wells Fargo has offices in over 30 countries and territories. Our business outside of the U.S. mostly focuses on providing banking services for large corporate, government and financial institution clients. We have worldwide expertise and services to help our customers improve earnings, manage risk, and develop opportunities in the global marketplace. Our global reach offers many opportunities for you to develop a career with Wells Fargo. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Market Job Description
About the Role
Provide hands-on Level 1 & 2 application support(16X7) as part of a team across our entire global footprint including APAC, EMEA and America locations under International Line of Business.
• Providing support for complex technical issues and initiatives related to assigned applications, systems, databases and/or other technical products and services
• To maintain, troubleshoot and restore service or data to system
• Troubleshoots hardware and software issues using general guidelines, templates or direction from others
• Writing and updating documentation and procedures
• Participating in migrations from development to production, upgrades, installations and/or configurations of systems
• The ability to operate using own initiative in working towards key delivery schedules
• The flexibility to work outside of normal working hours to meet deadlines
- Bachelor's/Masters degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- 5+ yrs of hands-on IT experience in Supporting Complex Unix/Linux environment web-based Java enterprise applications.
- Writing SQL Queries for fault diagnostics, resolution or Change controls
- Production Application Support including customer issues investigation and resolution.
- Should be able to handle Change Requests and be able to deploy the application in Production/non-production environments.
- A good working knowledge of Application servers and shell scripting
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to communicate with US partners directly
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills including debugging skills
- Participating in testing and updating the business continuity plan
• The flexibility to work in ad-hoc shifts when required.
• The ability to understand team dynamics and use interpersonal skills and personal judgment to achieve goals
-Worked on Windows Operating Systems
-Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Visio
-Unix shell Scripting or any other scripting language
- Pac2000 (Remedy) ticketing tool
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.
Back to top