Systems Support Analyst 3
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets and offices in over 37 countries. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides asset management, capital raising and advisory, financing, foreign exchange, payments, risk management, and trade finance services to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We also value the viewpoints of our team members and encourage them to be their best. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you. Learn more at our International Careers website .
Market Job Description
About Enterprise Global Services
Enterprise Global Services (EGS) enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting over half of Wells Fargo's business lines and staff functions across Technology, Business Services, Risk Services and Knowledge Services. EGS operates in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai in India and in Manila, Philippines. Learn more about EGS at our International Careers website.
Enterprise Platform Service team consists of Enterprise Quality Engineering (EQE), DevOps & Cloud services and is part of the Enterprise Information Technology business. This team interacts closely with multiples business partners including Wholesale Banking, Consumer Banking, Wealth & Investment Management and Consumer Lending Teams.
About the Role
Provides technical systems support within a technology organization.
- Provides support for complex technical issues and initiatives related to assigned applications, systems, databases and/or other technical products and services.
- Uses diagnostic and other tools to maintain, troubleshoot and restore service or data to systems.
- Evaluates service level agreement criteria and identifies gaps in current technology process.
- Participates in migrations from development to production, upgrades, installations and/or configurations;
- May write queries to extract data and validates data loads
- Completes project sizing
- Updates/writes documentation and procedures and assists with related training
- Troubleshoots network, hardware and software issues using general guidelines, templates or direction from others
- Participates in writing test scripts
- Maintains change or issue logs.
- Analyzes performance trends and recommends process improvements
- Understands quality, security and compliance requirements for supported areas and reviews changes for risk to production systems.
- Participates in testing and updating the business continuation plan
- Bachelors in Engineering or equivalent with3 to5 years- Experience in a Development or Dev/Ops role supporting software development teams
- 3 to5 years of experience working for a large fortune 500 company preferably in a financial services organization
- Knowledge of Build / Release / Configuration Management in this agile environment and hands on experience with Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery tools.
- Experience working within an agile environment and knowledge of SDLC.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills (technical and non-technical).
Experience with Blackduck, Sonar or other Code quality tools
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.
Back to top