Systems Support Analyst 3
About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets and offices in over 37 countries. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides asset management, capital raising and advisory, financing, foreign exchange, payments, risk management, and trade finance services to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We also value the viewpoints of our team members and encourage them to be their best. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you. Learn more at our International Careers website .
Market Job Description
About Enterprise Global Services
Enterprise Global Services (EGS) enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting over half of Wells Fargo's business lines and staff functions across Technology, Business Services, Risk Services and Knowledge Services. EGS operates in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai in India and in Manila, Philippines. Learn more about EGS at our International Careers website .
Enterprise Function Technology is responsible for supporting Enterprise technology initiatives related to messaging & collaboration, risk technology, corporate systems data, and various internal systems and tools.
About the Role :
Systems support Analyst who will assist in managing all events impacting production processes, SLAs and client satisfaction. Additional responsibilities will include leading coordination efforts of all PCA production releases, change requests and new application support.
- Perform production support activities which involve assignment of issues and issue analysis and resolution within the specified SLAs.
- Provide daily support with resolution of escalated tickets and act as liaison to business and technical leads to ensure issues are resolved in timely manner.
- Participate in knowledge transfer to ensure better grasp of the application and domain.
- Suggest and work on related fixes to prod issues by doing a thorough analysis of root cause and impact.
- Coordinate with Application Development Team to successfully deploy software releases in both User Acceptance Testing and Production environments
- Understanding of support structures as well as importance of rapid action
- Should have worked on ticket tracking systems such as JIRA, PAC2k etc.
- Ability to research and resolve issues with minimal intervention from others.
- Candidate should be keen to understand the business impact of the work at hand and should be able to address the business problem by leveraging his technical skill sets.
- Diligent attention to detail is essential due to the nature work
- Thorough analysis, judgment and problem solving skills
- Ability to multi task and prioritize is a must
- Should be able to work in flexible hours
- This is not a full production support role, but is primarily responsible for business as usual activities in the core services team.
Essential Qualifications :
- 4-6 years of experience developing and supporting applications including OFSAA, AUTOSYS and Oracle.
- Experience in Incident Management, Change Management and Problem Management.
- Excellent oral, written communication skills.
- Knowledge of the following tools and technologies:
- Windows and UNIX operating systems.
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.
Back to top