Systems Support Analyst 3
- Hyderabad, India
About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets and offices in over 37 countries. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides asset management, capital raising and advisory, financing, foreign exchange, payments, risk management, and trade finance services to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We also value the viewpoints of our team members and encourage them to be their best. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you. Learn more at our International Careers website .
Market Job Description
About Enterprise Global Services
Enterprise Global Services (EGS) enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting over half of Wells Fargo's business lines and staff functions across Technology, Business Services, Risk Services and Knowledge Services. EGS operates in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai in India and in Manila, Philippines. Learn more about EGS at our International Careers website .
The EBT Platform Management team is responsible for providing technology solutions for the Enterprise Information Technology (EIT) organization. This includes providing Application Availability, Platform Engineering, and IT Service Management services for a diverse portfolio of 750+ applications.
About the Role
We are seeking Apps System Engineer /Analyst who can be part of the Platform Availability Maintenance & Support (PAMS) team responsible for Enterprise Messaging
The primary role of this position is to support the day-to-day availability of the production Enterprise Messaging. Monitoring all provided tools in order to proactively and reactively assure that the production environments are operating at an optimal level.
- Acts as an expert technical resource for modeling, simulation and analysis efforts.
- Verifies system design, deployment plans and configuration changes by executing test plans, and documenting results of said test plans prior to production implementation.
- The position is part of an on-call rotation that provides 24x7 support, and does require after hours work on nights and weekends.
- Responsible for oversight of the system as a whole and may require the engagement/management of many different partner teams to meet all service level agreements.
- Analyzes performance trends and recommends process improvements.
- Assesses changes for risk to production systems and assures quality, security and compliance requirements are met for supported areas.
- Updates, creates and tests the business continuation plans
Market Skills and Certifications
Essential Qualifications :
- 4+ years of overall experience
- Ability to follow detailed procedures and document new/revised procedures
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Ability to collaborate, communicate and interact effectively within the team and at varying levels of the business and technical organizations, including management.
- 4+ years of systems support analysis experience
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skill
- Ability to function in a high paced global Operations Messaging Team, including the ability to work with globally distributed Team Members
- Able to effectively prioritize tasks as required.
- Ability to support working outside of normal business hours to provide on-call support when necessary
- Possess strong analytical problem solving skills.
- Demonstrate the ability to work incidents until closure and work with business partners, vendors and internal customers to ensure satisfaction.
- Create, follow and maintain operational procedure documentation.
- Ability to read and develop technical design documentation and offer suggestions to leadership and engineering for areas of improvement.
- Must be self-directed and self-motivated to proactively recognize and react to issues.
- In depth knowledge in Skype for Business .
- Knowledge of Exchange, Databases, Storage and Disk Configuration.
- Knowledge of High Level Change Planning and implementation.
- Operate, maintain and troubleshoot a Skype for Business enterprise environment.
- Provide systems administration responsibilities across a wide array of technical services.
- Install / Configure Skype for Business
- Implement and manage Skype for Business High Availability technologies
- Provide Level III support for Collaboration systems
- Perform large-scale infrastructure implementations and migrations.
Desired Qualifications :
- Configure tools for monitoring and use them to proactively identify issues within Skype for Business environment and servers
- Knowledge of Active Directory Infrastructure, DNS/WINS/DHCP Servers and accountable to manage global domain distributed Active
- Good exposure and experience in Infrastructure Management Services of a medium or large sized account, and provide single point ownership for the service delivery globally.
- 3+ years of experience in supporting a scalable, mission critical enterprise-level SMTP service (>10,000 users)
- 2+ years of experience with DNS
- 2+ years of experience with F5 (or similar) load balancers.
- 1+ years of experience with Splunk
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.
Back to top