Systems QA Analyst 5
About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a diversified, community-based financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides banking, insurance, investments, mortgage, and consumer and commercial finance through more than 8,500 locations, 13,000 ATMs, the internet (wellsfargo.com) and mobile banking, and has offices in 42 countries and territories to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. With approximately 273,000 team members, Wells Fargo serves one in three households in the United States. Wells Fargo & Company was ranked No. 25 on Fortune's 2017 rankings of America's largest corporations. Wells Fargo's vision is to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. News, insights and perspectives from Wells Fargo are also available at Wells Fargo Stories.
About Enterprise Global Services
Enterprise Global Services (EGS) enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting over half of Wells Fargo's business lines and staff functions across Technology, Business Services, Risk Services and Knowledge Services. EGS operates in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai in India and in Manila, Philippines. Learn more about EGS at our International Careers website.
• Lead all the activities end-end in a project and ability to lead multiple projects simultaneously
• Has to mentor and cross-train team members
• Has to lead and execute POCs
• Proactively work with Development and Business partners in impact assessments
• Analyze business requirements, identify and communicate requirement gaps.
• Review requirement gaps raised by the team
• Define and develop Test Plans and Test strategies for different testing projects
• Review and sign-off the Test Coverage and Requirements Traceability Matrix
• Execute test cases and report test results
• Raise defects in defect tracking tool
• Solid experience in reviewing and preparing Sizing & Estimation using industry estimation practices.
• Should be able to provide innovative solutions to the problem areas of application/process.
• Should be able to collect and track Metrics as defined and directed.
• Should be able to act as a Mentor/Guide to the team members.
• Should be able to manage and implement Effort Tracking in an Enterprise Project Management tool
• Highlight delivery issues to the manager for resolution
• Should be accountable and responsible to all the project deliverables that he/she is working and accountable for the deliverables that the other team members are working upon
• Provide solutions for resolutions of delivery issues.
• Assess risks and help the manger in mitigating and in contingency planning.
• Understand and adhere to the process and guide the team and be responsible for the process adherence of the team. Make recommendations for process improvement or process tailoring.
• Define common templates and suggest better ways of implementing QA processes
Market Skills and Certifications
QA Lead to handle Functional and Automation teams.
Meet Some of Wells Fargo's Employees
Lauren audits Wells Fargo’s financial reports to assess accuracy and risk. She reviews processes in place, analyzes management controls, and communicates calculations and findings with business partners.
Back to top