Systems QA Analyst 4
About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a diversified, community-based financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides banking, insurance, investments, mortgage, and consumer and commercial finance through more than 8,500 locations, 13,000 ATMs, the internet (wellsfargo.com) and mobile banking, and has offices in 42 countries and territories to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. With approximately 273,000 team members, Wells Fargo serves one in three households in the United States. Wells Fargo & Company was ranked No. 25 on Fortune's 2017 rankings of America's largest corporations. Wells Fargo's vision is to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. News, insights and perspectives from Wells Fargo are also available at Wells Fargo Stories.
About Enterprise Global Services
Enterprise Global Services (EGS) enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting over half of Wells Fargo's business lines and staff functions across Technology, Business Services, Risk Services and Knowledge Services. EGS operates in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai in India and in Manila, Philippines. Learn more about EGS at our International Careers website.
This position requires at least 6-8years of Automation QA experience on Selenium
• Hands on experience on HP ALM or Quality center
• Good Programming skills in Java is must
• Exposure in writing UI tests using Web Driver & TestNG
• Should have experience in build tools like Ant or Maven and Build tools like Jenkins.
• Good Understanding of HTML, CSS and Xpath concepts.
• Excellent understanding of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), Software Test Life Cycle (STLC) and Test Methodologies from project definition to post-deployment documentation.
• A minimum of 2 years experience working in the Banking/Financial area would be added advantage.
• Use Hybrid Automation Framework to develop regression test cases for web applications using Automation Tools such as Selenium Web Driver
• Work with onsite product architect or Lead and suggest improvements for existing framework also define and execute test cases and report defects.
• Use Quality Center/Clear Quest for Defect tracking, requirement gathering, planning, analyzing results, storing and executing the Automation Scripts.
• Execute automated test cases for regression purposes on multiple platforms and report defects.
• Evaluate newer tools/technologies to continue enhancing automation framework.
• Ability to handle projects independent and successfully in challenging and cross platform environment.
Back to top