Systems QA Analyst 4
This position requires at least 6-8years of Automation QA experience on Selenium
• Hands on experience on HP ALM or Quality center
• Good Programming skills in Java is must
• Exposure in writing UI tests using Web Driver & TestNG
• Should have experience in build tools like Ant or Maven and Build tools like Jenkins.
• Good Understanding of HTML, CSS and Xpath concepts.
• Excellent understanding of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), Software Test Life Cycle (STLC) and Test Methodologies from project definition to post-deployment documentation.
• A minimum of 2 years experience working in the Banking/Financial area would be added advantage.
• Use Hybrid Automation Framework to develop regression test cases for web applications using Automation Tools such as Selenium Web Driver
• Work with onsite product architect or Lead and suggest improvements for existing framework also define and execute test cases and report defects.
• Use Quality Center/Clear Quest for Defect tracking, requirement gathering, planning, analyzing results, storing and executing the Automation Scripts.
• Execute automated test cases for regression purposes on multiple platforms and report defects.
• Evaluate newer tools/technologies to continue enhancing automation framework.
• Ability to handle projects independent and successfully in challenging and cross platform environment.
Meet Some of Wells Fargo's Employees
Lauren audits Wells Fargo’s financial reports to assess accuracy and risk. She reviews processes in place, analyzes management controls, and communicates calculations and findings with business partners.
Back to top