Systems QA Analyst 3
ABOUT WELLS FARGO
We are a 160-year-old diversified financial services company providing banking, insurance, investments, mortgage, and consumer and commercial finance. We are the fourth largest Bank in the US. The company has $1.5 trillion in assets. We reach our customers through more than 9,000 stores and more than 12,000 ATMs and the Internet (wellsfargo.com). We are headquartered in San Francisco with more than 270,000 team members in more than 35 countries across our 80+ businesses.
About Wells Fargo (EGS) India Solutions
We are hiring for a position in EGS Delivery in India. EGS stands for Wells Fargo's Enterprise Global Services. We are a critical component of the Wells Fargo strategy to leverage distinct advantages of a global environment. Legally, we are known as Wells Fargo (EGS) India Solutions . Currently we are 12000+ strong team members with 3 locations (Chennai ,Bangalore and Hyderabad) in India and 1 center in Manila.
• Analyze business requirements/FSDs and find and communicate requirement gaps
• Prepare test plans, test scenarios & test cases based on business objectives and project artifacts.
• Derive the amount of Test Coverage that is appropriate for the project and take the concurrence of Dev Manager / Project Manager about the coverage to be achieved. Also responsible for Requirements Traceability Matrix
• Execute test cases and report test results
• Raise defects in defect tracking tool"
• Prepare/contribute towards Estimation and Sizing of testing activities
• Should be able to contribute towards Innovation and continuous improvement.
• Perform metrics collection and status reporting.
• Should be accountable to one's project deliverables.
• Experience in Onsite/Offshore model and can articulate effectively to the state side partners
• Follow the defined QA processes
Unique Knowledge & Skills requirement:
• Excellent understanding of the SDLC, Testing life cycle, and Agile Methodology.
• Strict adherence to timelines and focus on deliverables
• Good understanding of Defect lifecycle, participated/ran triage call.
• Expertise in functional testing of web-based/client-server applications and backend testing
• Experience in other testing flavors such as database / Web Services / ETL will be an added advantage
• Able to write simple to complex queries with exposure to database testing
• Knowledge of any defect tracking tool - HP ALM or equivalent
• Domain knowledge is an added advantage
• Has excellent understanding of different Automation/Perf testing Frameworks
• Develop, maintain and execute automation scripts in Quality Center as per QA Standards as requested and working with the technology and business counterparts.
• Good experience in Automation Tool (please specify) and should be able to efficiently Develop new functions, debug functions in library files and enhance/customize existing framework and implement ideas to improve efficiencies.
• Should have experience on any version control tool.
• Exposure to any other automation tool
• Good analytical skills and problem solving skills
• Good interpersonal skills and good team connect
• Strong oral and written communication. A person who can handle his own tasks and also lead small initiatives or small modules ( in terms of delivery as well as communication with partners)
Market Skills and Certifications
- ETL Testing,HP ALM,
- VBScripting, UFT, Java/Selenium, Web Services Testing, Excel Macros
- BFS domain knowledge preferable.
Back to top