Systems QA Analyst 2
Primary Responsibilities :
- Analyze BRD/FSD and find and communicate requirement gaps
- Prepare test scenarios & test cases based on business objectives and project artifacts.
- Derive the amount of Test Coverage that is appropriate for the project and take the concurrence of Dev Manager / Project Manager about the coverage to be achieved. Also responsible for Requirements Traceability Matrix
- Execute test cases and report test results
- Raise defects in ALM defect tracking tool
- Prepare/contribute towards Estimation and Sizing of testing activities
- Should be able to contribute towards Innovation and continuous improvement.
- Perform metrics collection and status reporting.
- Should be accountable to one's project deliverables.
- Experience in Onsite/Offshore model and can articulate effectively to the state side partners
- Follow the defined QA processes
- Excellent understanding of the SDLC, Testing life cycle, and Agile Methodology.
- Strict adherence to timelines and focus on deliverables
- Good understanding of Defect lifecycle, participated/ran triage call.
- Expertise in functional testing of web-based/client-server applications and backend testing
- Experience in other testing flavors such as Database / Web Services / ETL will be an added advantage
- Able to write simple to complex queries with exposure to Database Testing
- Knowledge of any defect tracking tool - HP ALM or equivalent
- Domain knowledge on Capital Markets especially on Foreign Exchange is an added advantage
- Has excellent understanding of different Automation/Perf testing Frameworks
- Develop, maintain and execute automation scripts in Quality Center as per QA Standards as requested and working with the technology and business counterparts.
- Continuous Integration and Testing using Jenkins and Maven
- Good experience in Automation Tool (Selenium, UFT) and should be able to efficiently Develop new functions, debug functions in library files and enhance/customize existing framework and implement ideas to improve efficiencies.
- Should have experience on any version control tool.
- Exposure to any other automation tool
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Good interpersonal skills and good team connect
- Strong oral and written communication.
- A person who can handle his own tasks and also lead small initiatives or small modules (in terms of delivery as well as communication with partners)
Market Skills and Certifications
ISTQB, CSTE, Banking Domain Certifications
Back to top