Systems QA Analyst 2
About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a diversified, community-based financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides banking, insurance, investments, mortgage, and consumer and commercial finance through more than 8,500 locations, 13,000 ATMs, the internet (wellsfargo.com) and mobile banking, and has offices in 42 countries and territories to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. With approximately 273,000 team members, Wells Fargo serves one in three households in the United States. Wells Fargo & Company was ranked No. 25 on Fortune's 2017 rankings of America's largest corporations. Wells Fargo's vision is to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. News, insights and perspectives from Wells Fargo are also available at Wells Fargo Stories.
Creates basic to moderately complex test plans using templates and guidelines. Works with more experienced analysts to assist in test strategy development.
Creates basic test cases and test scripts. Performs simple to moderately complex test data conditioning, regression testing and testing validation.
Works with clients to establish and maintain a consistent test methodology and to resolve questions during the experience including exposure to testing process.
May serve as a coordinator for all testing activities on a project.
Analyzes, tests, and certifies automation tools application-specific software and performs ambiguity reviews of business requirements and functional specification documents.
Uses functional knowledge of applications to provide technical assistance in identifying, evaluating, and resolving moderately complex test problems.
Performs simple to moderately complex test data conditioning, regression testing and testing validation
Logs, tracks, and verifies resolution of software and specification defects.
Documents all phases of QA process.
Market Skills and Certifications
Role Objective :
1. Understand the Collections and Recovery System of CLT and perform the Functional Testing
Primary Role Deliverables :
• Develop, maintain and execute Functional Test scripts for migration and enhancements on ECaR
• Responsible for system quality assurance and consistency with security policy and standards.
• Defect reporting
Secondary Role Deliverables:
• Works on triaging software defects to ensure the appropriate team is notified, and sufficient detail of the issue is provided.
Essential Skills / Knowledge / Experience:
• Experience in Functional Testing
• Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities, with quick adaptation to new technologies, methodologies, and systems
• Full lifecycle development methodology - in particular, Integrated Methodology.
• Excellent communication and documentation skills
• Detail-oriented and persistent, able to drive complicated tasks through to completion.
• Need to stretch as the Dynamics of the Platform are quite complex and has impacts to many LoBs
• Ability to work in a collaborative team environment
• Experience working with in an on-shore/off-shore development model
• Experience in design and implementation of SOA
Meet Some of Wells Fargo's Employees
Lauren audits Wells Fargo’s financial reports to assess accuracy and risk. She reviews processes in place, analyzes management controls, and communicates calculations and findings with business partners.
Back to top