Systems Operations Engineer
- Chennai, India
About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets and offices in over 37 countries. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides asset management, capital raising and advisory, financing, foreign exchange, payments, risk management, and trade finance services to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We also value the viewpoints of our team members and encourage them to be their best. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you. Learn more at our International Careers website .
Market Job Description
About Wells Fargo India
Wells Fargo India enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting business lines and staff functions across Technology, Operations, Risk, Audit, Process Excellence, Automation and Product, Analytics and Modeling. We are operating in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai locations.
The Consumer Lending Technology group within the Enterprise Information Technology business consists of Home lending, Auto and Platform support for various applications across retail/mortgage lending businesses.
About the Role
You will work as part of the Production Support team to support 20+ apps specifically from Sales and Fulfillment area. You will also work on SRE initiatives and automation needs proposing solutions/design. You will interact closely with multiples teams like Middleware/Database/Network/Application Development teams etc.
- L2 Production support with batch support primarily
- Incident and Problem management
- Handling Release and BCP activities
- Identify opportunities of automation
- Design and Develop automation for all possible manual tasks identified
- Take ownership of tasks assigned and meet the deadlines
- Work on SRE initiatives by proposing solutions
- Escalate issues to manager along with mitigation plan
- Help peers and juniors technically and guide them to delivery excellence
- Adhere to processes defined in the project.
- Keep up to the expectations of stakeholders/internal or external teams.
- Bachelors in Engineering or equivalent discipline with Overall 8+ years of experience
- Min 7 years of experience in SQL Server SSIS and SSRS
- Min 4 years of experience in scripting languages like Shell, Python
- 6+ years for experience handling batch processing
- Min 2+ years of .Net experience required
- Good knowledge in Scheduling tools like CRON, Autosys, CA7
- Good knowledge in monitoring tools like SPLUNK & App Dynamics
- Understanding of Java technologies would be a plus
- Experience working in DEVOPS tools and SRE would be a plus
- Lead experience and Strong analytical skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- ITIL Certities
- Good team lead
- Experience of working across one or more geographic territories or regions
Market Skills and Certifications
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.
Back to top