Systems Architect 6
ABOUT WELLS FARGO
We are a 160-year-old diversified financial services company providing banking, insurance, investments, mortgage, and consumer and commercial finance. We are the fourth largest Bank in the US. The company has $1.5 trillion in assets. We reach our customers through more than 9,000 stores and more than 12,000 ATMs and the Internet (wellsfargo.com). We are headquartered in San Francisco with more than 270,000 team members in more than 35 countries across our 80+ businesses.
About Wells Fargo (EGS) India Solutions
We are hiring for a position in EGS Delivery in India. EGS stands for Wells Fargo's Enterprise Global Services. We are a critical component of the Wells Fargo strategy to leverage distinct advantages of a global environment. Legally, we are known as Wells Fargo (EGS) India Solutions . Currently we are 12000+ strong team members with 3 locations ( Chennai ,Bangalore and Hyderabad) in India and 1 center in Manila.
1. Senior applications architect who has the ability to participate and interpret in the design process.
2. Must have strong foundations in digital technology applications.
3. Must bring a unique Solutions Engineering and development Approach. Must be proficient with Agility, CD & CI interoperability.
4. Strong Banking, Financial Services and Insurance Vertical Industry Knowledge and Experience.
5. Multiple Vertical Industry understanding to architect future solutions that involve ecosystems such as Cryptocurrency and Block chain.
6. An expert in Component and Model Driven Software Engineering & Development.
7. Thorough understanding of the Integration of Digital, Business and Information Technology.
8. Thorough understanding of Technologies such as Virtual / Augmented Reality, Holography, Digital IOT / Wearables & Geospatial Technology & Applications.
9. Thorough understanding of RESTFUL Architecture.
10. Computer Science Graduate who has an Innovation bent of mind and can set a future vision and build architecture for a 5 year road map renewably working closely with Enterprise Architects.
Meet Some of Wells Fargo's Employees
Lauren audits Wells Fargo’s financial reports to assess accuracy and risk. She reviews processes in place, analyzes management controls, and communicates calculations and findings with business partners.
Back to top