Systems Architect 6
This position is one of the key leaders within the Lending Architecture group with a specific focus on Home Lending and the Sales and Fulfillment area. Responsible for providing strategic leadership and handling complex problems across the Home Lending Sales and Fulfillment technology domain.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Creation of project architecture deliverables for key projects across the portfolio.
- Serves as the highest-level technical consultant to internal clients and technical management.
- Works directly with senior EIT and business leaders.
- Responsible for hands on delivery of solution architecture and engineering deliverables associated with key initiatives within Home Lending Sales and Fulfillment domain.
- Acts in a strategic role in the development and maintenance of architectures for projects and initiatives while insuring alignment to Consumer Lending and Enterprise Architecture compliance.
- Leads the architecture for large, high level technical area and large-scale new development with direct impact to organization-wide objectives.
- Involved in developing, modifying and executing company technologies that affect immediate operations and may also have companywide impact.
- Architecture decisions have direct impact to business unit operations and overall business strategy.
- Regularly interacts with senior management or executive levels on matters concerning several functional areas, divisions and/or customers.
- May also manage exempt staff.
The successful candidate will have a well-documented track record of solid success in development and production support in an organization of similar size and complexity, and the ability to manage effectively in a cross functional, matrixed environment. Must have demonstrated ability to establish significant partnerships with leaders across lines of business and horizontal disciplines. Must be an outstanding communicator and relationship builder, and have strong problem solving and negotiation skills. This individual will have expert leadership and meeting facilitation skills.
- 10+ years of information technology systems design and planning experience; in systems, applications, or architecture
- Extensive technical skills and comprehensive knowledge and understanding of an entire line of business or infrastructure sub-domain
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to interact with all levels of an organization
- Ability to influence across all organizational levels, particularly senior management
- 5+ years of financial services industry experience
- Knowledge and understanding of technology deployment: J2EE applications in complex environments
- Java experience
- Web Services experience
- SOA (Services Oriented Architecture) experience
- ETL (Extract, Transform, Load) Programming experience
Other Desired Qualifications
- Understanding and experience with Architectural Strategies, and implementation of Road Map directives.
- Demonstrated experience in working across large direct and matrix resources across multi-site locations
- Candidate must have a proven track record of making sound business and technical decisions, as well as possess the ability to organize and coordinate information of varying levels of complexity from a variety of sources and transform that information into a coherent picture for the Division and line of business
- Demonstrated ability to influence management on technical or business solutions
- Demonstrated architectural skills in designing complex and high scale and highly available solutions is required
- Demonstrated wide application of architecture principles, practices, and procedures and applied to an application portfolio or a component family
- Demonstrated architectural skills in a Wells Fargo line of business.
- Working knowledge of the Wells Fargo Enterprise Architecture process & methodology
- Experience in messaging technologies such as MQ, NDM
- J2EE expereince
- Experience in Reporting, analytics and Business Intelligence(BI) architectures
- Knowledge of existing Home Lending application systems
- Knowledge of existing Home Lending data systems such as MIDE, MODE
- Experience in Master Data Management
- Experience in solutions that leverage Enterprise Service Bus(ESB) technologies such as DataPower, BPM tools such as IBM BPM or Pega, Image systems such as IBM P8, rules technology such as Drools, Tomcat, JBoss or IBM WebSphere application servers
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
0075194 CORPORATE FINANCE
Meet Some of Wells Fargo's Employees
Business Online Banking Specialist Representative
Veiongo secures Wells Fargo’s online business banking transactions and customer subscriptions and manages customer-care issues, including password sign-ins, account verifications, and document authorizations.
Back to top