Systems Architect 6
As part of Enterprise Solutions Architecture, the Transformative Solutions team acts with a focussed goal on horizontal change, standarization, and automation in Wells Fargo technologies. This change agent role will focus on our Service Oriented and Event Driven Architecture efforts and responsibilities include:
- Lead the enterprise wide Service Oriented and Event Driven Architecture efforts to implement the strategies for service and event enabled technologies
- Implement and manage the enterprise wide SOA and EDA governance processes
- Collaborate across business areas and technical areas to define architecture solutions that represent both business capabilities and the technical architecture roadmap.
- Contribute to the definition of architectural policies, standards, and procedures for SOA and EDA standards and solutions.
- Participate and contribute to Enterprise Solutions Architecture initiatives for data and delivery programs.
- 10+ years of information technology systems design and planning experience; in systems, applications, or architecture
- Extensive technical skills and comprehensive knowledge and understanding of an entire line of business or infrastructure sub-domain
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to interact with all levels of an organization
- Ability to influence across all organizational levels, particularly senior management
Other Desired Qualifications
- 10 years of experience in architecture, design and implementation of Java JSP applications and/or .Net applications including 7 years of experience as a SOA architect.
- Strong analysis, judgment, decision making, organizational, and planning skills working in an autonomous and proactive manner.
- Desire to continuously learn new skills
- Ability to communicate technical issues to non-technical business colleagues
- Experience assisting in the design of new systems or the redesign of existing systems to meet business requirements, changing needs, or newer technology
- Demonstrated knowledge of application or system concepts
- Experience leading governance activities.
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
0018077 CORPORATE FINANCE
Meet Some of Wells Fargo's Employees
Business Online Banking Specialist Representative
Veiongo secures Wells Fargo’s online business banking transactions and customer subscriptions and manages customer-care issues, including password sign-ins, account verifications, and document authorizations.
Back to top