Systems Architect 5
ABOUT WELLS FARGO
We are a 160-year-old diversified financial services company providing banking, insurance, investments, mortgage, and consumer and commercial finance. We are the fourth largest Bank in the US. The company has $1.5 trillion in assets. We reach our customers through more than 9,000 stores and more than 12,000 ATMs and the Internet (wellsfargo.com). We are headquartered in San Francisco with more than 270,000 team members in more than 35 countries across our 80+ businesses.
About Wells Fargo (EGS) India Solutions
We are hiring for a position in EGS Delivery in India. EGS stands for Wells Fargo's Enterprise Global Services. We are a critical component of the Wells Fargo strategy to leverage distinct advantages of a global environment. Legally, we are known as Wells Fargo (EGS) India Solutions . Currently we are 12000+ strong team members with 3 locations ( Chennai ,Bangalore and Hyderabad) in India and 1 center in Manila
(a) Challenge the status-quo and improvise current platforms to embrace contemporary technology and frameworks.
(b) Understand Treasury and Payments business domain, Fintech innovations and enable emerging technology stack to achieve business goals.
(c) Work on proposal of system architecture, design, tech stack evalaution/recommendation/inception & implementation, assessment and review of current systems for indentification of tech and design referesh oppertunities and critical systems gaps for the extensibility and integration for the current and future scope of business expansion and enablement.
(d) Evaluates and proposes adoption of modern architectural and platform trends/practices that help appropriate enablement to the pervasive business trends.
(e) Leading a small team of higly talented technical pool, and deliver POCs/projects for strategic technical/business initiatives
- Work with line architects to manage business system architectures that are in compliance with the Enterprise Architecture
- Conduct complex technology & system assessments for system architecture and recommend exceptions as appropriate
- Provide in-depth technical and systems consultation to internal teams and technical management to ensure adherence to Enterprise Architecture
- Propose, review, approve and document architectural designs and direct implementation of the architecture; Ensure all non-functional requirements (such as high availability, scalability, code quality, SLA mgmt, security etc) are captured and met during implementation phase
- Communicate Enterprise & LOB architecture strategy and direction to technology managers and implementation teams
- Work with development teams during implementation to ensure architecture and guidelines are followed thoroughly and help resolve any issues that the teams may face
- Collaborate & Partner with Platform Management teams of the LOB for the capacity planning, configuration, implementation, performance assessment for the built up of the effecient & desired topology
- Identify technologies and tools; conduct POCs / feasibility analysis; Onboard new open/propriatary source platforms
- Actively participate in technology inintiatives of the LOB and enterprise
- Drive tech direction for the stategic and HPPO projects
- Engage with EIT CoE partners (QA, DBA, Cloud and Platform support within the Enterprise Technology Services)
- Stakeholder Management
- Leading senior technical team members
As mentioned under the primary and secondary skillset section
Market Skills and Certifications
Primary Skill:Java EE, Architecture Models/Styles: SOA, EDA, Microservices; Service Platform (API Management, governance, gateways, service bus, BAM, Work flow managers); Architecture assessment and proposals for App simplifacation & rationalization; Enterpise Integration (B2B, inbound/outbound controlled networks, endpoint exposure, SDKs etc), Platform modernization: Cloud (app/function/integration PaaS), Serverless Platforms(Docker/Rocket/Kubernet) in conjuction to CI/CD tools, event streams, message brokers, log/runtime analytics; App performance (scalability, SLA managent, Capacity planning) Security engineering (Indentity management and propagation, multifactor authentication, endpoint protection, OAUTH, reatime fraud detection, secure assertion enforcement).
Secondary Skill:Visualization and BI tools, RPA, Blockchain, BPM, ETL (Informatica/Filenet)
Meet Some of Wells Fargo's Employees
Lauren audits Wells Fargo’s financial reports to assess accuracy and risk. She reviews processes in place, analyzes management controls, and communicates calculations and findings with business partners.
Back to top