About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a diversified, community-based financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides banking, insurance, investments, mortgage, and consumer and commercial finance through more than 8,500 locations, 13,000 ATMs, the internet (wellsfargo.com) and mobile banking, and has offices in 42 countries and territories to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. With approximately 273,000 team members, Wells Fargo serves one in three households in the United States. Wells Fargo & Company was ranked No. 25 on Fortune's 2017 rankings of America's largest corporations. Wells Fargo's vision is to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. News, insights and perspectives from Wells Fargo are also available at Wells Fargo Stories
- Evaluates and recommends solutions based on their cost effectiveness, maintainability, and future opportunities for reuse
- Acts as a liaison between the client areas and development group for the enhancement and creation of reusable business services.
- Responsible for coordinating business and technical requirements.
- Business process documentation
- Stakeholder management
Market Skills and Certifications
Specific Skills Required:
- A minimum of 7+ years in technical business analysis/systems design.
- Experience working as a technical analyst defining detailed level requirements for a system and its interactions with other applications.
- Must have strong and effective communication skills.
- Experience with reusable business services (WSDL and XML schemas)
- Experience with middleware technologies
- A good team player who can collaborate and work closely with multiple functional groups.
- Ability to multi-task and work under stringent timelines within a strong, high energy team environment.
- Strong technical background.
- Willing to work in the night shift to provide coverage during PST time zone
Take the first step
Visit our Recruitment Centers:
1. Uptown: Ground floor, Uptown Cluster 2 Building, 36th Street, Uptown Bonifacio, Taguig City. Mondays through Fridays, from 11:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
2. McKinley Hill: 1180 Wells Fargo Drive, McKinley Hill, Upper McKinley Road, Taguig City. Mondays through Fridays, from 11:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
Please create an account in our Talent Gateway: https://sjobs.brassring.com/TGWebHost/home.aspx?partnerid=25486&siteid=5553
Important note : In the interest of a faster and easier application process, kindly bring the following documents if they are available: valid government IDs (2 primary or 4 secondary), Certificate of Employment from your 2nd to the most recent employer with your start and end date, NSO-issued birth certificate, proof of SSS, TIN, Pag-Ibig, PhilHealth, and proof of education. Thank you for your cooperation
Meet Some of Wells Fargo's Employees
Lauren audits Wells Fargo’s financial reports to assess accuracy and risk. She reviews processes in place, analyzes management controls, and communicates calculations and findings with business partners.
Back to top