Student Loan Collector 2 --**$1000 Sign On Bonus**
In Payments, Virtual Solutions and Innovation (PVSI), we've built our team of top professionals by rewarding their accomplishments and ensuring they have what's needed to succeed. We value and promote diversity and inclusion in every aspect of our business and at every level of our organization.
It starts with you. We must attract, develop, retain and motivate the most talented people - those who care and who work together as partners across business units and functions. We value and promote diversity and inclusion in every aspect of our business and at every level of our organization.
The PVSI team includes Consumer Credit Card, Retail Services, Consumer Deposits, Treasury Management, Merchant Services, Wells Fargo Virtual Channels, and Innovation including the professional services teams that partner with these businesses and other key partners.
Join the #2 Private student lender (Source: College Board)
Our Consumer Credit Solutions (CCS) Collections and Servicing team works with past-due customers to offer solutions for bringing credit card, student loan, personal line and loan, direct auto, retail services and deposit accounts up-to-date. The group also provides customer service for student loan and retail services accounts and works with customers to resolve disputed charges on credit card accounts.
Our Education Financial Services team has exciting opportunities for Student Loan Collector 2 representatives!
These positions have a generous monthly incentive opportunity based on performance!
Job responsibilities include:
- Utilize an auto-dial or direct dial system to initiate customer contact and determines reason for delinquency
- Evaluate customers' financial situations and negotiate for full payment or create terms for repayment
- Skip-trace to find and collect on delinquent accounts and special projects may be required
- May be required to compose written documents or be responsible for collateral analysis
Expected Start Date: September 11, 2017
The working schedules for these positions are Monday-Friday, 7:00am-3:30pm or 8:30am-5:00pm with 2 days a week from 12:30-9:00pm (1 day can be 10:30am-7pm or 11:30am-8pm depending on availability) and 1 Saturday a month (8am-430p).
Training will be for the first 5 weeks with the schedule of Monday – Friday, 8am – 4:30pm. You will learn about regulations governing collection practices and become knowledgeable on the company's computer systems, products, services, policies and procedures and how to apply this knowledge when communicating with delinquent customers. Attendance is extremely important.
Progressive Career Path: Collector 1, 2, 3, Collection Specialist, Team Lead, Supervisor, and Manager! Collectors have also moved on to risk, quality assurance, implementation, loan administration, etc.
- *Monthly incentives-Earn additional compensation through our monthly incentive program!
- *401k-6% company match after 1 years of service!
- *PTO- New Team Members 18 days paid time off PLUS 8 paid Holidays!
- *SHARE Team Member Referral Program-Refer an external candidate that turns in to a full-time Team Member (30 or more hours) and receive a $1000 referral bonus!!
- *Tuition Reimbursement Opportunity!
- *Medical, Dental, and Vision!
- *Free Parking, Cell Phone Discounts!
A PRE-EMPLOYMENT ASSESSMENT IS REQUIRED FOR THIS POSITION. AFTER SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION, PLEASE MONITOR YOUR E-MAIL FOR FUTURE COMMUNICATIONS * Once your application is received, Wells Fargo will make initial contact with you via e-mail.
Please ensure your contact information (e-mail address and phone number) is current in your Wells Fargo Jobs Profile. If your contact information has changed, please update prior to applying to this position.
- 1+ year of experience in one or a combination of the following: collections, customer contact, customer service, or sales environment
- Basic Microsoft Office skills
- Good verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to work nights, weekends, and/or holidays as needed or scheduled
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
0031822 PYMTVIRSOLSINN/PVSI WH
Meet Some of Wells Fargo's Employees
Lauren audits Wells Fargo’s financial reports to assess accuracy and risk. She reviews processes in place, analyzes management controls, and communicates calculations and findings with business partners.
Back to top