Strategy Consultant 4
Let’s talk about building a rewarding career
You’ve got the passion. You’ve got the skills. Now you just need the right opportunity. At Wells Fargo, you’ll have the chance to join a team of smart and talented people who share the same values. Our diverse lines of business offer a world of opportunity to expand your capabilities and advance your career. We invest in our people and provide a supportive environment in which to learn and grow.
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a nationwide, diversified financial services company with $1.7 trillion in assets. Founded in 1852, Wells Fargo provides banking, insurance, investments, mortgage, and consumer and commercial finance through more than 9,000 locations, more than 12,500 ATMs, online (wellsfargo.com), and mobile devices. Wells Fargo has more than 265,000 team members in 36 countries across our approximately 90 businesses.
Enterprise Efficiency Strategies
Enterprise Transformation Initiatives (ETI) is a group within Enterprise Transformation Services that focuses on identifying, recommending, obtaining buy-in, and developing implementation plans for efficiency and effectiveness opportunities across Wells Fargo. The opportunities typically relate to transforming structures, processes, and systems with the intention of developing an improved experience for our team members and customers.
ETI is involved in initiatives that span line of businesses, groups, and functions providing a bridge and oversight from an enterprise perspective, as well as providing initial leadership and direction.
We are a small team comprised of team members with diverse backgrounds and experiences who provide multiple perspectives and skills such as strategic planning, financial analysis and business analytics, business process optimization, and program management.
Our mission is to build a better Wells Fargo by being one step ahead, by being “actionary” instead of reactionary through forward thinking and preparing for the road ahead. We work to support Wells Fargo in achieving its vision: “We want to satisfy all our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially”—whether that is through improving our tools, processes or systems that support us in serving our customers.
This role will report to the ETI Senior Leader and will be responsible for the following:
- Providing principal level strategic consulting services to client organizations utilizing comprehensive, in-depth knowledge and expertise regarding Wells Fargo business strategy (enterprise-wide) and emerging trends in the Industry
- Partners with executive management across Wells Fargo to define the business strategy and create/execute corresponding business plans and initiatives
- Has responsibility for the identification of strategic business, investment, and alliance opportunities; evaluation and approval process of identified opportunities; identification and implementation of technology requirements (systems, architecture and infrastructure) as well as coordination of technical resources; and communication of strategy and related business plans to management
- Directs internal as well as Industry strategic planning activities and represents Wells Fargo on Industry boards and committees
- Provides guidance to less experienced team members
A Successful Applicant Will Demonstrate:
- Ability to create a strong collaborative work environment to successfully develop partnerships
- Ability to manage effectively within a matrixed organization
- Ability to present and discuss information in a manner that persuades, educates, and enhances understanding at all levels
- Outstanding verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Leads by example with high energy, transparency, relationship management, and influencing skills
- Robust organizational and project–management capabilities
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills, combined with strategic business focus and vision
- Strong process orientation and enforcement
- Strong understanding of core enterprise functions and capabilities
Any Wells Fargo location
- 8+ years of strategic planning experience
Other Desired Qualifications
- Experience with large-scale organizational change initiatives
- Experience working closely with senior leaders across the enterprise
- Master’s Degree
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
0214565 CORPORATE FINANCE
Meet Some of Wells Fargo's Employees
Business Online Banking Specialist Representative
Veiongo secures Wells Fargo’s online business banking transactions and customer subscriptions and manages customer-care issues, including password sign-ins, account verifications, and document authorizations.
Back to top