Strategic Sourcing Cons 3
Let’s talk about building a rewarding career
You’ve got the passion. You’ve got the skills. Now you just need the right opportunity. At Wells Fargo, you’ll have the chance to join a team of smart and talented people who share the same values. Our diverse lines of business offer a world of opportunity to expand your capabilities and advance your career. We invest in our people and provide a supportive environment in which to learn and grow.
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a nationwide, diversified financial services company with $1.7 trillion in assets. Founded in 1852, Wells Fargo provides banking, insurance, investments, mortgage, and consumer and commercial finance through more than 9,000 locations, more than 12,500 ATMs, online (wellsfargo.com), and mobile devices. Wells Fargo has more than 265,000 team members in 36 countries across our approximately 90 businesses.
SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT
Supply Chain Management creates and implements end-to-end sourcing and procurement solutions that provide sustainable expense reductions, streamline processes, and reduce vendor contract risk in support of line of business and enterprise objectives
KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Competitively sourcing technology spend (hardware, software, software as a service, professional services) through engagement of strategic suppliers and application of industry knowledge
- Drafting, negotiating, project manage and executing contractual documents including but not limited to master service agreements, transaction agreements, and statements of work,
- Interface with technical teams to interpret technical specifications to commercial and financial requirements
- Summarize and present business cases and agreements for executive review and approval
- Demonstrated experience developing and implementing business strategy; strong background in market intelligence research, and proficient in negotiation strategy and tactics
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills, able to clearly and concisely communicate information at multiple levels, adapting easily to change. Capable of effective executive management presentations / communications
- Communicate with clarity, quickly grasp business issues and proactively solve problems.
- May provide project-based and/or direct oversight of a small team of resources.
- Interface with legal and risk teams to incorporate results of negotiations into contractual documents.
- Provide supporting analytics to finance team to validate savings.
- 8+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: direct sourcing, contract management, or consulting
- Comprehensive knowledge and understanding of contract negotiation
- Comprehensive knowledge and understanding of sourcing methodology
- Financial services industry experience
- Superior project management skills including the ability to handle multiple projects concurrently
- Ability to work effectively, as well as independently, in a team environment
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy skills
- Advanced Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint) skills
Other Desired Qualifications
- Strong knowledge and understanding of contract negotiations.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of sourcing methodology.
- Ability to draft complex contractual instruments.
- Experience & expertise driving negotiations, supplier contracting, sourcing, providing cost & expense analysis and leveraging products & services across a highly mature, integrated and complex supply base.
- Experience sourcing and contracting for software and professional services.
- Experience providing sourcing and contracting support in the mortgage and/or credit industry.
- Cross-industry sourcing, negotiation, and benchmarking experience including prior financial services industry work and a strong understanding of associated regulatory requirements regarding acquisition of goods/services and how they may relate to financial services customer-facing products and services.
- Solid understanding of a large, diversified Financial Services organization’s operations.
- Project management, change management, decision-making, and time management skills.
- Supply chain or Purchasing certification (e.g. CPM or CSCP)
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
0051597 CORPORATE FINANCE
Meet Some of Wells Fargo's Employees
Business Online Banking Specialist Representative
Veiongo secures Wells Fargo’s online business banking transactions and customer subscriptions and manages customer-care issues, including password sign-ins, account verifications, and document authorizations.
Back to top