Strategic Cons 3/Full Stack AI Lead
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
The Payments, Virtual Solutions, and Innovation (PVSI) team includes Operations, Cards and Retail Services, Deposit Products Group, the Innovation Group, Treasury Management, Merchant Services, Payment Solutions, and Wells Fargo Virtual Channels and the professional services teams that partner with these businesses. PVSI's focus is on delivering the next generation of payments and deposit capabilities and advancing our digital and online offerings to design new customer experiences and products. Its guiding principles are to start with the customer, move faster, and partner effectively.
The Innovation Group, a part of PVSI, is dedicated to serving as the catalyst for transformational change across the company, focusing on fostering the growth of big ideas that will efficiently influence business models, processes, and programs in order to meet evolving customer needs. The team actively partners across the enterprise with business lines, data and analytics, operations, and marketing to provide resources, support, and visibility that will help transform business models, products, and services.
This individual is responsible for providing senior level strategic consulting services to client organizations using in-depth knowledge and expertise regarding Wells Fargo business strategy (enterprise-wide) and emerging trends in the Industry. Works with executives and senior managers across Wells Fargo to help define the business strategy and create/execute corresponding business plans and initiatives. Provides leadership in the evaluation and approval process of identified opportunities; identification and implementation of technology requirements (systems, architecture and infrastructure) as well as coordination of technical resources; and communication of strategy and related business plans to management. May direct internal as well as Industry strategic planning activities and represents Wells Fargo on Industry boards and committees. Provides guidance to less experienced team members.
The strategist will be researching trends in the emerging technology areas of AI/Full-stack and develop business use cases that can lead to Proof of Concepts, Proof of Technologies carried out by the group. Most of these initiatives will involve use of AI/Full-stack collection.
The key responsibilities for this role include:
- Research/Lead AI Initiatives including Machine/Deep Learning & Natural Language Processing (NLP) based Proof of Concept (POC)
- Research new/emerging trends in the Full-stack and cloud services
- Bringing deep knowledge and technical expertise in all aspects of solution design and application development for specific business environments
- Research the applicability and impact to the financial industry
- Develop business cases, use cases and present to the senior leadership
- Collaborating and influencing the cross-functional teams to define and design the new features
- Self-motivated and able to work independently in a dynamic, fast changing environment
- Possess a high degree of initiative and sense of urgency
- Ability to influence and work with cross functional groups and at the same time be a team player
- Must have the capacity to think outside the box and lead others in doing so.
- 5+ years of strategic planning experience
- Ability to assess issues, make quick decisions, implement solutions, and influence change
- Ability to work effectively, as well as independently, in a team environment
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Outstanding problem solving and decision making skills
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
Other Desired Qualifications
- 5+ years of technology strategy research
- 2+ year experience working on AI technologies including Machine/Deep Learning & NLP
- 5+ years of Full-stack experience including AngularJS, NodeJS, Java, JEE, Spring, Web Services, Oracle SQL/PLSQL
- Knowledge of Python, Scikit-learn, Spark MLlib, H2O.ai, Keras, Tensorflow, NLTK
- Experience working with Hadoop & Spark. Better understanding of Big Data concepts.
- Experience with NoSQL Data Stores (MongoDB, HBase, Casandra, Neo4j)
- Experience working with cloud services like AWS, Azure, Google Cloud
- Comprehensive knowledge of software engineering processes, tools, methods, test development, build/deploy automation and support
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related as a subject
- Strategic leader possessing the right personal integrity, style and attitude are critical
- Dedicated, enthusiastic, driven and performance-oriented; possesses a strong work ethic
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
0112016 PYMTVIRSOLSINN/PVSI WH
Back to top