About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a diversified, community-based financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides banking, insurance, investments, mortgage, and consumer and commercial finance through more than 8,500 locations, 13,000 ATMs, the internet (wellsfargo.com) and mobile banking, and has offices in 42 countries and territories to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. With approximately 273,000 team members, Wells Fargo serves one in three households in the United States. Wells Fargo & Company was ranked No. 25 on Fortune's 2017 rankings of America's largest corporations. Wells Fargo's vision is to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. News, insights and perspectives from Wells Fargo are also available at Wells Fargo Stories .
About Enterprise Global Services
Enterprise Global Services (EGS) enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting over half of Wells Fargo's business lines and staff functions across Technology, Operations, Risk Services and Knowledge Services. EGS operates in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai in India and in Manila, Philippines. Learn more about EGS at our International Careers website .
The Human Resources and Learning team within the Shared Services department addresses the various needs of the organization by efficiently and effectively delivering HR services, nurturing diverse talent for the company's long-term success.
About the Role
The Staffing Specialist is responsible in providing recruitment support throughout the recruitment and selection process from internal and external sources. Functions supported may cover on or more of the following areas: sourcing and screening, skills assessment and exam administration, on-boarding support, and non-routine ad hoc tasks as needed.
- Conducts advertising, screens resumes, interviews candidates, checks references and extends job offers.
- Develops effective working relationships with recruitment agencies, schools and first level managers.
- Attends job fairs.
- Provides candidates with information on company.
- May conduct new employee orientation.
- Serve as the focal for prospects, inquiries, and applicants seeking assistance with the admission or assessment process.
- Track and record communications by phone and email to address requests for information, guidance, application completion and other concerns.
- Assist with facilitating onsite or offsite recruitment events.
- Administers assessments for both internal and external candidates.
- Managing inventory of assessment IDs.
- Recruitment Center Management
- Track and analyze candidate activity and documentation on database.
- Network with potential participants to generate new leads. Manage interview calendars, timelines and scheduling details.
- Acts as a front liner in sourcing candidates. Receive, screen and file incoming resumes for frontline and non-frontline positions. Conducts telephone interviews with prospective applicants. Interviews, evaluates and presents qualified candidates to the hiring manager and oversees the scheduling of the departmental interview with the appropriate hiring manager.
- Coordinates with prospective hire regarding pre-employment requirements and contracts.
- Performs administrative tasks necessary from sourcing, selection, pre-boarding up to reporting.
- Tracks basic applicant demographics and recruitment reports including cost per hire, referral, vendor and sign on bonus payouts
Market Skills and Certifications
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Human Resource Managementor equivalent
- Two (2) or more years of work experience in a professional work environment. Preferably with prior work experience in hiring/staffing processes and procedure.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with an emphasis on tact and diplomacy.
- Ability to provide strong customer relations skills and work in a large team environment with a high sense of urgency.
- Proven organizational skills with attention to detail and the ability to prioritize and work well in an environment with competing demands.
- Preferably with experience of using a process supporting system (Applicant Tracking System)
- Ability to handle complex tasks and logistical challenges.
- Preferably with process improvement skills.
- With experience managing database while ensuring system integrity at all times.
Back to top