Sr. Project Manager
About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a diversified, community-based financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides banking, insurance, investments, mortgage, and consumer and commercial finance through more than 8,500 locations, 13,000 ATMs, the internet (wellsfargo.com) and mobile banking, and has offices in 42 countries and territories to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. With approximately 273,000 team members, Wells Fargo serves one in three households in the United States. Wells Fargo & Company was ranked No. 25 on Fortune's 2017 rankings of America's largest corporations. Wells Fargo's vision is to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. News, insights and perspectives from Wells Fargo are also available at Wells Fargo Stories.
About Enterprise Global Services :
Enterprise Global Services (EGS) enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting over half of Wells Fargo's business lines and staff functions across Technology, Operations, Risk Services and Knowledge Services. EGS operates in Manila, Philippines and in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai in India. Learn more about EGS at our International Careers website .
The Office of the Technology Chief Operating Officer is designed to run IT in a way that provides a competitive advantage for the company. The organization will address challenges, instill a greater sense of urgency to meet our strategic enterprise technology initiatives, and keep a keen focus on enterprise delivery through coordination and enablement of its day-to-day operations.
About the Role
Responsible for leading project teams and managing all activities in a project life-cycle (initiation planning, executing/controlling, and closing) associated with projects that are long-term, line of business-wide and medium to high in risk, scope, complexity.
- Consult with business partners to clarify and define project requirements and business case, including development of a statement of work.
- Develop and revises complex project plans and budgets, works with users to understand complex problems and focuses on bringing issues to resolution, escalating as necessary to meet timelines.
- Create and delivers presentations to senior management on project goals and plans, including progress reports.
- Responsible for end-to-end project management, demonstrating ownership of the entire process from beginning to end.
- Develop and implement program and project level processes, procedures and performance metrics.
- May be responsible for sourcing, negotiating and managing outside vendors.
- May manage a program or a series of projects associated with a specific business function.
- Performs project risk analysis.
- Lead project staff, including training and providing input to performance evaluations.
Market Skills and Certifications
- Bachelor degree is required.
- 7+ years of project management experience.
- Advanced knowledge of project management practices and concepts.
- Uses concepts to achieve objectives in creative and effective ways.
- Demonstrates strong understanding of business and systems in a line of business. Develops strategies to meet business needs.
- Develops strategies to meet business needs.
- Ability to influence and negotiate with senior management and lead project teams.
- Willingness to work in US Daytime schedule
- Above average English communication skills.
- Amenable to work on holidays/weekends should the business requires.
- Work location: Uptown, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City
- PMP or related certification is highly preferred
Meet Some of Wells Fargo's Employees
Lauren audits Wells Fargo’s financial reports to assess accuracy and risk. She reviews processes in place, analyzes management controls, and communicates calculations and findings with business partners.
Back to top