Sr. .Net Developer/Team Lead (ASE5)
The Server Provisioning and ETAM Applications (SPETAM) team within the Infrastructure Applications Technology (IAT) group of Corporate Services Technology under Corporate Technology (CT) CIO organization provides technology solutions and application support for multiple infrastructure management groups within Enterprise Information Technology (EIT).
The SPETAM team is seeking a technology Application Systems Engineer to provide day-to-day technical direction for multiple project development initiatives, planning release schedules in conjunction with business drivers and needs for multiple applications supported by SPETAM team.
- Lead in the design and development of enterprise focused applications to support the distributed systems middleware asset management system.
- Leads the team in production support initiatives, setting up of standards for compliance and ensuring availability per established SLAs.
- Plans resourcing for multiple project releases, lead and mentors team members across multiple geographical locations, establishes application roadmaps for architectural standards in partnership with CTD architects.
- Plans for infrastructure capacity, reliability and availability of the complete application portfolio.
- Partner with various stakeholders within ETI (Enterprise Technology Infrastructure) and ETO (Enterprise Technology Operation) groups.
This role requires a candidate to have in-depth expertise and experience in architecture of complex, enterprise scale solutions, integration with upstream and downstream systems, ability to provide estimates for business cases, design, plan and implement a multifaceted technical architecture roadmap. This role serves as an escalation point and sets the technical direction for the other technical resources supporting the applications and customers and Must be able to represent CST in dialogues with different LOB’s and to be an advocate for those same business partners in championing their priorities within TOG.
The perfect candidate will have a demonstrated capability to work with a wide range of both technical resources and business managers.
This candidate is responsible for assuring quality, maintainability, and extensibility for supported systems and risk applications.
The successful candidate would be highly motivated, self-driven and a team oriented developer capable of solving complex technical objectives without supervision.
Key technical resource on team building sophisticated and complex ASP.NET/C# Applications. Strong emphasis on MVC, SSIS, SSRS, JQuery, and JSON web services required.
The preferred work location will be Charlotte, NC. Preference will be given to those candidates that either currently live in or are willing to relocate to Charlotte, NC with no relocation assistance. Remote work will be an option for those candidates that have Wells Fargo remote work experience.
- 7+ years of application development and implementation experience
- 7+ years of web applications experience
- 7+ years of .net experience
- 7+ years of C#.NET experience
- 7+ years of ASP.Net experience
- 5+ years of Object Oriented experience
- 5+ years of MS SQL server experience
- 5+ years of database experience
- 5+ years of application production support experience
- Good verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Knowledge and understanding of desktop and Windows server operating systems
- Knowledge and understanding of software development life cycle (SDLC): all phases and types of testing
- Knowledge and understanding of authentication methods or protocols
- Knowledge and understanding of cloud computing
- A BS/BA degree or higher in information technology
Other Desired Qualifications
- 3+ years of experience working with QA and other Technology teams within Wells Fargo.
- 3+ years of agile software development techniques including designing software for unit testing and acceptance testing, and the use of continuous integration.
- Experience leading junior level team members in a lead role
- Wells Fargo development experience.
- Understanding of Wells Fargo Hosting offerings.
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
0106954 CORPORATE FINANCE
Meet Some of Wells Fargo's Employees
Business Online Banking Specialist Representative
Veiongo secures Wells Fargo’s online business banking transactions and customer subscriptions and manages customer-care issues, including password sign-ins, account verifications, and document authorizations.
Back to top