Software Sr Engineer
- Bangalore, India
About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets and offices in over 37 countries. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides asset management, capital raising and advisory, financing, foreign exchange, payments, risk management, and trade finance services to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We also value the viewpoints of our team members and encourage them to be their best. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you. Learn more at our International Careers website .
Market Job Description
About Wells Fargo (EGS) India Solutions
We are hiring for a position in EGS Delivery in India. EGS stands for Wells Fargo's Enterprise Global Services. We are a critical component of the Wells Fargo strategy to leverage distinct advantages of a global environment. Legally, we are known as Wells Fargo (EGS) India Solutions . Currently we are 12000+ strong team members with 3 locations ( Chennai ,Bangalore and Hyderabad) in India and 1 center in Manila.
Payments, Virtual Solutions, and Innovation /Community Bank Technology (PVSI/CBT) within the Enterprise Information Technology business provides strategic technology solutions to the both the PVSI and Community Banking lines of business, including application design, development, and support. It also helps CBT PVSI CIO group in transforming the technology organization. This includes collaborating with Risk Management, Enterprise Architecture, Strategy, Shared Service and Infrastructure teams.
About The Role:
Acts as a lead in providing application design guidance and consultation, utilizing a thorough understanding of applicable technology, tools and existing designs.
The job will entail all aspects of Web development including developing new Tools for production monitoring and reporting and usage of Perl, bash, python, Perl and Java.
This engineer will write help analyze production monitoring, reporting and automation requirements, document, design and implement automation solution using Linborg (in house monitoring tool), AppDynamics, Splunk and other Tools.
The engineer will work with our business and development partners to create clear concise production monitoring needs, create designs, and write technical specifications to meet those business needs.
This position will include automation development in Perl, bash and python, this position will also include some Java Development and testing before deployment into production.
The Engineer will participate in team reviews and will adhere to standards developed within the team.
10+ years of application development and implementation experience - Default
7+ years of scripting and automation experience - RQO0015234
7+ years of experience with the installation, configuration, implementation or administration of middleware application server installations on Red Hat Linux or Unix environments - RQO0012746
3+ years of Tomcat administration experience - RQO0013245
• Have a strong knowledge on the Middleware, Java/J2EE Platform, OS UNIX/Windows concepts and Client/Server Architecture.
• Good exposure on DevOps concepts, AppDynamics, uDeploy, Splunk, Introscope and various monitoring tools.
• Have a decent understanding on the Digital Channel Technologies.
• Experience in enterprise incident management practices, also with monitoring and performance tools.
• Effective issue management skills, problem identification, root cause analysis, and solution recommendation.
• Strong technical and analytical skills
• Excellent communication skills and judgment, ability to manage multiple tasks, and work towards a deadline.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to multi-task (e.g., handle multiple projects at once).
- Good understanding of the software development lifecycle.
- Experience with Splunk and AppDynamics Administration and support
- Experience with deployment Tools N1, uDeploy, Puppet, Jenkins and Artifactory
- Strong knowledge on the UNIX and OS concepts.
- Excellent customer service, people, and project management skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively, orally and in presentations, to all levels of management
Market Skills and Certifications
•Excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
•Ability to multi-task (e.g., handle multiple projects at once).
•Good understanding of the software development lifecycle.
•Experience with Splunk and AppDynamics Administration and support
•Experience with deployment Tools N1, uDeploy, Puppet, Jenkins and Artifactory
•Strong knowledge on the UNIX and OS concepts.
•Excellent customer service, people, and project management skills.
•Ability to communicate effectively, orally and in presentations, to all levels of management
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.
Back to top