Software Sr Engineer
- Hyderabad, India
About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company headquartered in San Francisco (United States). Wells Fargo has offices in over 30 countries and territories. Our business outside of the U.S. mostly focuses on providing banking services for large corporate, government and financial institution clients. We have worldwide expertise and services to help our customers improve earnings, manage risk, and develop opportunities in the global marketplace. Our global reach offers many opportunities for you to develop a career with Wells Fargo. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Market Job Description
About Wells Fargo India
Wells Fargo India enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting business lines and staff functions across Technology, Operations, Risk, Audit, Process Excellence, Automation and Product, Analytics and Modeling. We are operating in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai locations
Wholesale Technologies supports various applications for the Wholesale line of businesses. The teams are spread across various locations including EGS. Team member will be working from any of the EGS India work locations. The technology team has various applications based on Java Stack, Microsoft, DWH, Etc.,.
About the Role
We are seeking Apps System Engineer who can be part of the Wholesale Commercial Banking Technology team responsible for development and maintenance of business requirements adhere to enterprise coding standards and policies
Able to work with team with strong analytical and problem solving skills with ability to quickly adapt to new technologies, methodologies and systems.
- Assuring quality, security and compliance requirements are met for all services, as well as, overseeing creation of or updates to test plans
- Actively participating in the daily development activities as a member of the development team
- Actively participating in the development of design documentation, departmental technical guidelines, checklists, software engineering best practices and How-to guides for developers
- Working with testing teams to insure effective testing of all code prior to release
- Candidate will also be required to help with production support and troubleshooting
- Provide technical consultation and support in the development of computer applications and programs.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with ability to quickly adapt to new technologies, methodologies, and systems.
- Must be well acquainted with Change management process; hands on experience with configuration tool like Git-Hub
- Provide timely status report to management team
- Strong in designing Micro services
- Possess knowledge of object-oriented design and development (OOA/OOD)
- Bachelors in engineering or equivalent with min of 9+ years of experience in the development of Java/Web applications.
- Should be strong at core Java, Spring, iText, Restful design patterns, Any RDBMS, JUnit, Mockito, Angular 1.6 or higher , Git-HUB, Gradle, Maven
- Proficiency in using code analysis and debugging tools
- 4+ years of experience in developing Java based web applications, ideally full stack.
- 4+ years of Spring MVC experience
- 4+ years of hands-on experience designing, supporting and using RESTful APIs and building micro services
- 4+ years of Angular/REACT web application development experience.
- 4+ years of experience designing software solutions using software architecture design principles (SDLC)
- Development experience on Cloud platforms is an added advantage.
- Exposure to Performance engineering is desirable
- Must be good at communication and interpersonal skills.
- Possesses good knowledge of different software systems, client/server architectures and various compatibility requirements.
- Experience in troubleshooting, software development processes and ability to understand and implement client requirements
- Work independently and strong work ethic
- Experience in Subversion, Anthill Pro, Artifactory, Jenkins, udeploy, Splunk
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.
Back to top