- Bangalore, India
About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company headquartered in San Francisco (United States). Wells Fargo has offices in over 30 countries and territories. Our business outside of the U.S. mostly focuses on providing banking services for large corporate, government and financial institution clients. We have worldwide expertise and services to help our customers improve earnings, manage risk, and develop opportunities in the global marketplace. Our global reach offers many opportunities for you to develop a career with Wells Fargo. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Market Job Description
About the Role
As a senior member of BPM PD development team working in the compliance, Customer Due Diligence area. You would participating and leading design and development of applications. Fix issues and implement new functionality/changes
- Part of BPM Process Designer development team engaged in design and development of PD modules
- Mentor junior members of development team
- Build relationship with stakeholders
- Work closely with other development teams and production teams for issue clarifications and guidance
- Bachelor's degree in Computer science or equivalent
- Minimum of 6 years of development experience in building BPMN based process applications
- Minimum of 2 years of Hands on experience in using IBM BPM Process Designer version 8.0 or higher
- Experience with REST, json and microservices
- Hand On experience in creating/invoking advanced integration services
- Prepare detailed technical /solution design documents.
- Work experience in an AGILE development environment.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent Analytical skills to troubleshoot issues and identify fixes
- Experience in BP3 Brazos portal
- Experience in working in a combined onsite / offshore model
- Experience in using Splunk to query application logs for events
- Experience using SOAP UI to test integrations
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.
Back to top