- Hyderabad, India
About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company headquartered in San Francisco (United States). Wells Fargo has offices in over 30 countries and territories. Our business outside of the U.S. mostly focuses on providing banking services for large corporate, government and financial institution clients. We have worldwide expertise and services to help our customers improve earnings, manage risk, and develop opportunities in the global marketplace. Our global reach offers many opportunities for you to develop a career with Wells Fargo. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Market Job Description
About Wells Fargo India
Wells Fargo India enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting business lines and staff functions across Technology, Business Services, Risk Services and Product, Analytics and Modeling (PAM). We are operating in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai locations.
About The Role
The position is for a Senior Developer who has got nearly 8+ years of experience in Java, Spring, Coherence and other related technologies.
The resource is going to work on the developmental efforts for support of Fenics Retirement in FX Risk Services.
• Bachelor's/Master's degree in Computer Science or equivalent
• A Senior Developer with more than 8+ years of experience in software development.
• Very proficient in Core Java (Version 1.6 and higher), Collections, Design Patterns and Multi-Threading.
• Has hands-on experience in Spring, Micro Services, Hibernate, Angular4+, HTML5, CSS and on any distributed caching technology.
• Experience in working with any continuous integration systems like Jenkins/Hudson/Cruise Control and exposure to any automated job control system like Autosys
• Experience working in UNIX and any RDBMS using SQL - One of these databases: Oracle/MySQL/SQLServer is required
• Good debugging skills.
• Exposure to capital markets domain is preferable.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to communicate with different time zone partners directly
• Good problem solving and analytical skills
• Must be a good team player
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.
Back to top