- Bangalore, India
About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company headquartered in San Francisco (United States). Wells Fargo has offices in over 30 countries and territories. Our business outside of the U.S. mostly focuses on providing banking services for large corporate, government and financial institution clients. We have worldwide expertise and services to help our customers improve earnings, manage risk, and develop opportunities in the global marketplace. Our global reach offers many opportunities for you to develop a career with Wells Fargo. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Market Job Description
About the Role
This is your opportunity to join a dynamic and dedicated team that is looking to the future. This role is to lead Build and Release Management function for a compliance application. The role will be engaged with implementing sound process design, coordinate with partners for successful deployments. Streamline processes for successful delivery. Drive automation in the build and release management processes.
The Customer Due Diligence platform is a highly visible, high-priority set of applications residing on multiple technologies. The platform is used across all Strategic Services & Advanced Technology LOBs and is pivotal to merger and acquisition activity. The platform is used by 10,000 internal users who are onboarding and supervising up to 1,000,000 clients.
A successful candidate will have a strong understanding of best development practices that lead to a stable production environment, good knowledge of relevant development and monitoring tools, and the ability to work with project managers and provide project leadership when required. This is a very high visibility environment. This application is undergoing a lot of change with multiple efforts going on simultaneously.
- 8+ years of application development and implementation experience
- 5+ years of experience in leading build and release management
- 5+ years of experience in process & system improvements
- 3+ years of experience working within an application development environment
- 3+ years of build-deploy automation and configuration experience within the Linux and Unix environment
- 3+ years experience with source code repositories like GitHub, Subversion and others
- 2 + years of Wells Fargo/ other bank production support management experience
- Exposure to Wells Fargo PAC2000 -WF's ticketing system based on Remedy application
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to build relationships and manage stakeholder expectations
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.
Back to top