- Hyderabad, India
About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company headquartered in San Francisco (United States). Wells Fargo has offices in over 30 countries and territories. Our business outside of the U.S. mostly focuses on providing banking services for large corporate, government and financial institution clients. We have worldwide expertise and services to help our customers improve earnings, manage risk, and develop opportunities in the global marketplace. Our global reach offers many opportunities for you to develop a career with Wells Fargo. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Market Job Description
About Enterprise Global Services
Enterprise Global Services (EGS) enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting over half of Wells Fargo's business lines and staff functions across Technology, Business Services, Risk Services and Knowledge Services. EGS operates in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai in India and in Manila, Philippines. Learn more about EGS at our International Careers website .
Payments, Virtual Solutions, and Innovation /Community Bank Technology within the Enterprise Information Technology business provides strategic technology solutions to the both the PVSI and Community Banking lines of business, including application design, development, and support.
About the Role
Oracle EXAData,Build Database systems which supports HA,experience in hosting and supporting large databases on Oracle Exadata platform
Experience and skill set:
- 8-10 years of experience in Oracle suite of products with Oracle Exadata is a must
- Deeper understanding of Exadata architecture and strong troubleshooting experience with Exadata systems is required
- Build database systems of high availability and quality depending on business needs
- Responsible for the design and delivery of the mission-critical stack, with focus on performance, security, scalability and, failover
- Implement database configuration standards related to performance and sizing for both transactional and data warehouse databases
- Guide the development and support teams in defining and implementing improvements in service architecture
- Perform backup/recovery and refresh of databases using the best practices followed by the in-house DBA team
- Capable of supporting and implementing technology projects as the primary DBA in support of business initiatives
- Work closely with system administrators to define the platform requirement and to effect performance tuning and capacity planning
- Provide administrative support for high availability/disaster recovery aspects, understand Database failover/switchover technologie s
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.
Back to top