- Hyderabad, India
About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company headquartered in San Francisco (United States). Wells Fargo has offices in over 30 countries and territories. Our business outside of the U.S. mostly focuses on providing banking services for large corporate, government and financial institution clients. We have worldwide expertise and services to help our customers improve earnings, manage risk, and develop opportunities in the global marketplace. Our global reach offers many opportunities for you to develop a career with Wells Fargo. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Market Job Description
About Wells Fargo India
Wells Fargo India enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting business lines and staff functions across Technology, Operations, Risk, Audit, Process Excellence, Automation and Product, Analytics and Modeling. We are operating in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai locations.
Wholesale Technologies supports various applications for the Wholesale line of businesses. The teams are spread across various locations including EGS. Team member will be working from any of the EGS India work locations. The technology team has various applications based on BPM, DWH, Java Stack, Microsoft, Etc.
About the Role:
Development and maintenance of Java/J2EE based enterprise applications. Role involves technical solution designing, coding, unit testing, builds and deployment of Java application with critical focus on security, performance, and scalability
1. Provide technical design solutions
2. Coding , unit testing
3. Provide technical Guidance/direction to junior developers
4. Analyze requirements and come up with high level/low level technical design
5. Develop code with established standards/best practices around security, scalability and performance.
6. Develop reusable components to improve efficiencies
- 8+ years of strong & proven experience in Core Java and java based web application development with Hibernate
- Very good understanding of object oriented programming concepts using Java.
- Must know REST & SOAP web services using JAXB, JAX-RS and JAX-WS (consumption & hosting)
- Relational data modelling, Strong in SQL
- Good knowledge on HTML5, JSON
- Junit and REST based services testing tools
- The candidate should be very strong in communication; oral, listening and writing skills. Able to communicate ideas/views clearly.
- Good at analyzing business requirements pertaining to web-based systems and understands secure coding practices.
- Good understanding and experience in using build and deployment tools like Jenkins, UDeploy etc.
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.
Back to top