- Bangalore, India
About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company headquartered in San Francisco (United States). Wells Fargo has offices in over 30 countries and territories. Our business outside of the U.S. mostly focuses on providing banking services for large corporate, government and financial institution clients. We have worldwide expertise and services to help our customers improve earnings, manage risk, and develop opportunities in the global marketplace. Our global reach offers many opportunities for you to develop a career with Wells Fargo. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Market Job Description
About Wells Fargo India
Wells Fargo India enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting business lines and staff functions across Technology, Operations, Risk, Audit, Process Excellence, Automation and Product, Analytics and Modeling. We are operating in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai locations.
Wholesale Technologies supports various applications for the Wholesale line of businesses. The teams are spread across various locations including EGS. Team member will be working from any of the EGS India work locations. The technology team has various applications based on Java Stack, Microsoft, DWH, Etc.
About the Role:
Design, develop, implement and maintain Microsoft technical stack based enterprise application that has several upstream and downstream interfaces with engineering mindset. Provide technical solutions by working with onsite and offshore teams. Strives for excellence and demonstrates continuous improvement culture.
- The successful candidate for this position will be able to function at the highest technical level with respect to web services, web pages using Microsoft .NET technologies
- The candidate should come up with new architectures or architectural/design changes for the new requirements and enhancements
- This position acts as an expert technical resource to programming staff in the development, testing, and implementation of web services and interfaces using .NET Technologies
- This person will perform a variety of duties on a day-to-day basis including development, security, code, deployment support and peer reviews, escalated production and defect support and troubleshooting, application maintenance, monitoring and/or balancing and security remediation activities and other activities as required.
- Assures quality, security and compliance requirements are met for supported area and oversees updating and testing of the business continuation plan
- 8 Years of Total IT Experience
- 6+ years of full stack experience including web services and web applications using Microsoft .NET technologies
- Proven expertise in ASP.NET, WCF Services, MVC Frameworks using C# or VB.Net
- Developing experience using Visual Studio 2017 and later versions.
- Strong experience in writing SQLs, Stored Procedures using SQL Server 2014 or later
- Experience in SSIS and automated batch schedulers.
- Experience in SSRS reporting services
- Experience in helping team members with new technologies and best practices
- Experience in design patterns and implementing them appropriately
- Experience in design and code reviews and maintaining industry standards
- Experience in developing interfaces with enterprising systems and consuming other web services
- Experience in troubleshooting critical production issues.
- Experience in batch scheduling tools
- Experience in unit testing frame works using mocks and dependency injections
- Experience in implementing CI/CD processes
- Prior experience with tools like Jenkins, GitHub, uDeploy,
- Strong interpersonal as well as verbal/written communication skills
- Strong Experience working with support teams and cross functional teams
- Must possess strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Experience in UI Frameworks like React / Angular
- Experience in test automation
- Experience in .NET Core , Micro services and containers
- Experience in Agile planning and development
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.
Back to top