Social Media Analytics Consultant (Digital Marketing Consultant 2)
It starts with you. Our goal is to attract, develop, retain and motivate the most talented people - those who care and who work together as partners across business units and functions. We value and promote diversity and inclusion in every aspect of our business and at every level of our organization.
Marketing leads the development of integrated marketing strategies across Wells Fargo's 90 plus business lines and national geography. The group is responsible for brand strategy and advertising, database and experiential marketing including the company's 12 history museums, integrated program and product development, market research and related customer analytics, and diverse segments strategy and business development.
Located in Wells Fargo's social media command center this role will be responsible for social media performance analysis, developing scorecards, dashboards, reporting and KPIs.
Specific responsibilities to include:
- Develop and maintain dashboards aligning with social media team KPIs, providing insights and relevant recommendations to drive best-in-class performance
- Support analysis and delivery of social media campaign reports, integrating with the key internal stakeholders to set expectations for communication and ensure data elements are properly measured
- Work collaboratively across social media team to execute initiatives on the social analytics roadmap and develop new social analytic capabilities
- Recognize and identify inconsistencies or inaccuracies in tools, data, measurement frameworks and methods of analysis and be able to take corrective measure to resolve
Marketing, Digital & Social Capabilities team sets the vision, creates the roadmap, and leads the creation of world-class marketing technologies, social capabilities, and marketing and sales digital customer experiences to create differentiated customer experiences and to enable industry-leading revenue growth, scale, and efficiency for Wells Fargo.
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a diversified, community-based financial services company. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides banking, insurance, investments, mortgage, and consumer and commercial finance through our many locations, ATMs, the internet (wellsfargo.com) and mobile banking. To learn more, Wells Fargo perspectives are also available at Wells Fargo Blogs and Wells Fargo Stories.
- 2+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: marketing, digital marketing, digital platforms, or social media
- 3 + years of digital marketing experience
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- A BS/BA degree or higher in marketing or communications
- Ability to work effectively in a virtual team environment
- Outstanding problem solving and decision making skills
- Ability to think strategically, implement, and deliver business objectives
- Intermediate Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint) skills
Other Desired Qualifications
- 2+ years of experience within an agency or corporate environment focusing on analytics
- Experience with the analysis of social media data such as Facebook (Analytics), Twitter (Insights), LinkedIn
- Experience with dashboard tools like Origami Logic, DOMO or Tableau
- Exposure to social engagement tools like Sprinklr, HearSay, Spredfast
- Exposure to social analysis tools such as Brandwatch, NetBase, SocialCode
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
0104801 CHIEFADMINOFFIC/CHIEF ADMINISTRATION OFFICER
Meet Some of Wells Fargo's Employees
Lauren audits Wells Fargo’s financial reports to assess accuracy and risk. She reviews processes in place, analyzes management controls, and communicates calculations and findings with business partners.
Back to top