ServiceNow Application Developer
- Summit, NJ
Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume when submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as "Personal Cell" or "Cellular" in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. We are seeking candidates who embrace diversity, equity and inclusion in a workplace where everyone feels valued and inspired.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Technology sets IT strategy; enhances the design, development, and operations of our systems; optimizes the Wells Fargo infrastructure; provides information security; and enables Wells Fargo global customers to have 24 hours a day, 7 days a week banking access through in-branch, online, ATMs, and other channels.
Our mission is to deliver stable, secure, scalable, and innovative services at speeds that delight and satisfy our customers and unleash the skills potential of our employees.
The Enterprise Functions Technology (EFT) group provides technology solutions and support for Risk, Audit, Finance, Marketing, Human Resources, Corporate Properties, and Stakeholder Relations business lines. In addition, EFT provides unique technology solutions and innovation for Wells Fargo Technology, Enterprise Shared Services, and Enterprise Data Management. This combined portfolio of applications and tools are continually engineered to meet the challenges of stability, security, scalability, and speed.
Within EFT the Corporate Risk Technology group helps all Wells Fargo businesses identify and manage risk. We focus on three key risk areas: credit risk, operational risk and market risk. We help our management and Board of Directors identify and monitor risks that may affect multiple lines of business, and take appropriate action when business activities exceed the risk tolerance of the company.
Within EFT the Strategic Enterprise Risk Technology team is seeking a ServiceNow Application Developer (Software Engineer). This role will take on application development responsibilities for Wells Fargo's ServiceNow applications supporting Corporate Risk Technology.
Primary responsibilities include:
• Implementing solutions, by configuring and customizing, for all components of the ServiceNow GRC product.
• Lead the conceptualization, design, development, implementation, and maintenance of new and existing features for the existing portfolio of applications for a business area.
• Design, code, configure, unit test, maintain, and document software deliverables using agreed upon standards and tools.
• Collaborates with senior engineers and architects on coding standards, processes, tooling and frameworks required for the delivery of features in the sprint or product backlog.
• Ensure that solutions delivered by self or team members are secure and scalable, comply with defined standards and best practices.
• Application solution quality from design and implementation to deploy and run. Participates in definition and maintenance of software standards.
• Communication and collaboration with key stakeholders in the delivery of features.
• Maintains depth of technical understanding of third party/cloud solutions.
• Evaluates technical impacts from and coordinates implementation of new product releases.
• Communicates daily with the Scrum Master or Technical Product Owner and the Agile team on progress made and planned progress for the coming day and reports any impediments that are blocking their progress
• Responsible for ensuring the quality of existing and new features through both manual and automated testing and use of continuous Integration techniques
- 5+ years of software engineering experience
- 5+ years of information technology systems design and planning experience; in data, systems, applications, or architecture
- 5+ years of SDLC (System Development Life Cycle) experience
- 4+ years of RESTful or SOAP web services
- 3+ years of ServiceNow experience in one or a combination of the following: building, implementing, maintaining platform technologies, workflows or integrations
- An industry-standard technology certification
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Agile experience
- One or more of the following ServiceNow certifications: (CSA) Certified Systems Administrator, (CIS) Certified Implementation Specialist, or (CAD) Certified Application Developer
- ServiceNow GRC application experience
NJ-Summit: 190 River Rd - Summit, NJ
TX-Irving: 2975 Regent Blvd - Irving, TX
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
Visit https://www.wellsfargo.com/about/careers/benefits for benefits information.
Back to top