Service Technician 3 - Building Maintenance
Let's talk about building a rewarding career
You've got the passion. You've got the skills. Now you just need the right opportunity. At Wells Fargo, you'll have the chance to join a team of intelligent and talented people who share the same values. Our diverse lines of business offer a world of opportunity to expand your capabilities and advance your career. We invest in our people and provide a supportive environment in which to learn and grow.
Wells Fargo is a socially responsible company, valuing innovation, collaboration and forward thinking people. In the Corporate Properties Group our vision is "To be a trusted advisor and strategic partner with our lines of business to deliver superior results for Wells Fargo."
As a Service Technician 3 (Lead) this position would:
- Insure work is done in accordance with Department Policy & Perform duties related to the general building repair and maintenance, including repairs and maintenance to the Mechanical and HVAC systems.
- Insure work is done in accordance with Department Policy & Perform daily rounds on all critical HVAC, UPS, and Mechanical equipment to insure proper operation.
- Insure work is done in accordance with Department Policy & Perform preventive maintenance to Computer Room Cooling Units, air handlers, fan-coil units, unit heaters, cooling towers, water pumps, fuel oil pumps, exhaust fans, fire suppression systems, air compressors, water heaters, ice makers and some small refrigeration units.
- Insure work is done in accordance with Department Policy & Assist in the operations of UPS systems, back-up generators and the necessary equipment to support the critical loads that the generator plants support.
- Work daily as a part of one of the highest performing Teams in Critical Facilities.
- Assisting the Regional Maintenance Manager with PTO coverage as needed to insure all Staffing requirements are met 100% of the time.
- Leading Team Members on all job expectations while insuring all daily requirements are met, along with keeping 100% availability to our Customers.
- Insure that all Monthly Required Maintenance is scheduled, performed, documented and closed out as required.
Schedule will be working nights - 8 pm to 8 am with rotating days off: Work 2, Off 2, Work 5, Off 5
- 4+ years of properties maintenance experience
- Knowledge and understanding of data center: critical facilities systems: electrical, mechanical, and HVAC systems
- Ability to take on a high level of responsibility, initiative, and accountability
- Ability to identify and assess issues then make sound decisions
- Ability to interact with integrity and a high level of professionalism with all levels of team members and management
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills
- Good verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Solid problem solving skills
- Strong vendor management skills
Other Desired Qualifications
- 2 year Technical College-HVAC and Building or equal BOMA Courses.
- 3+ years' experience in HVAC
- Experience with BAS Building Automation Systems, Fire and Life Safety systems, Chillers, Fans, Pumps, Cooling towers, AHU's.
- Experience in water treatment testing of condenser water, and closed loop systems.
- Data Center experience or large commercial building experience.
- Ability to work nights, weekends, and/or holidays as needed or scheduled
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
0077148 CORPORATE FINANCE
Meet Some of Wells Fargo's Employees
Lauren audits Wells Fargo’s financial reports to assess accuracy and risk. She reviews processes in place, analyzes management controls, and communicates calculations and findings with business partners.
Back to top