Service Manager 1
At Wells Fargo, our vision is to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. As a manager, you will help us deliver on our vision and build lifelong relationships with our customers. You will demonstrate leadership through contributing to a company culture that supports customers in achieving their financial goals, team members in developing their careers, and communities in continuing to thrive. In your role as a manager, you will also demonstrate leadership by building and sustaining an inclusive culture that values diversity, and helping your team understand and be inspired by their connections to the Vision & Values of Wells Fargo. As part of a team that serves one in three American households, you will play a vital role in living our commitment to the highest ethical standards and maintaining the valued trust of our customers and communities.
The Service Manager (LO) 1 assists the Branch Manager and/or the Service Manager (LO) 2 in positioning the branch team for success. Responsibilities may include assisting with hiring, training, coaching and developing a highly engaged service team. He/she must be able and willing to fill in for the Branch Manager (or Service Manager LO 2) role when necessary. The Service Manager (LO) 1 should be effective at observing, coaching, and providing feedback to ensure consistent service team performance and excellent customer satisfaction. In addition, he/she must demonstrate excellence at managing complex customer concerns and transactions. The Service Manager (LO) 1 consistently ensures compliance with all operational regulations service processes, policies and procedures, and completion of compliance requirements. The Service Manager (LO) 1 is a working manager where greater than 50% of his\her primary duties are spent in non-management responsibilities. These duties include teller and lead teller functions, individual cash handling, assisting with effective scheduling, managing the Teller line, lobby management, and delegating essential tasks to ensure operational integrity while creating a positive customer experience. The Service Manager (LO) 1 serves as a model for the Wells Fargo Customer Experience culture while embracing diversity and maintaining ethics and integrity.
This LO position has customer contact and job duties which may include needs assessing and referring those customers interested in a dwelling secured product to a SAFE team member. This position includes assisting customers without taking an application and without offering or negotiating terms of a dwelling secured transaction. Individuals in a LO position also must meet the Loan Originator requirements under Regulation Z (LO) outlined in the job expectations below.
Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume prior to submitting your application for consideration. If you are a Wells Fargo Team Member, in your Jobs Profile ensure that your email address is valid and updated to an address that can receive external emails outside of the banking network. Initial contact with you will be made via e-mail. Please check your e-mail regularly for updates.
- 1+ year of experience assessing and meeting the needs of customers and/or solving customer problems
- 1+ year of retail experience independently following policies and procedures
- 1+ year of banking or retail operations experience
- 1+ year of leadership experience including coaching, training or mentoring
- 6+ months of teller experience
- Ability to navigate multiple computer systems, applications, and utilize search tools to find information
- Ability to work in a fast-paced action oriented environment
- Basic Microsoft Office skills
- Effective organizational, multi tasking, and prioritizing skills
- Experience developing and cultivating professional relationships
- Experience directing work and monitoring performance of others
- Experience interacting positively with unsatisfied customers
- Experience meeting or exceeding performance and operational objectives
- Experience offering products and services
- Good communication skills including speaking clearly, succinctly, and accurately while using a pleasant tone and common conversational courtesies
- Knowledge and understanding of retail compliance controls, risk management, and loss prevention
- Solid problem solving skills necessary to analyze situations that require thoughtful solutions
- Ability to work weekends and holidays as needed or scheduled
- Individuals in Loan Originator (LO) positions must meet the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau qualification requirements and comply with related Wells Fargo policies. The LO qualification requirements include meeting applicable financial responsibility, character, general financial fitness and criminal background standards. A current credit report will be used to assess your financial responsibility and credit fitness, however, a credit score is not included as part of the evaluation. Successful candidates must also meet ongoing regulatory requirements including additional screening, if necessary.
FL-Lehigh Acres: 1130 Homestead Rd N – Lehigh Acres, FL
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
0066452 COMMUNITY BKG
Meet Some of Wells Fargo's Employees
Business Online Banking Specialist Representative
Veiongo secures Wells Fargo’s online business banking transactions and customer subscriptions and manages customer-care issues, including password sign-ins, account verifications, and document authorizations.
Back to top