Service Manager 1
At Wells Fargo, our vision is to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. As a manager, you will help us deliver on our vision and build lifelong relationships with our customers. You will demonstrate leadership through contributing to a company culture that supports customers in achieving their financial goals, team members in developing their careers, and communities in continuing to thrive. In your role as a manager, you will also demonstrate leadership by building and sustaining an inclusive culture that values diversity, and helping your team understand and be inspired by their connections to the Vision & Values of Wells Fargo. As part of a team that serves one in three American households, you will play a vital role in living our commitment to the highest ethical standards and maintaining the valued trust of our customers and communities.
Service Managers at Wells Fargo act in partnership with the branch manager in positioning the branch team for success by fostering a positive work environment where team members are encouraged, motivated and developed to achieve their maximum potential by leveraging coaching and performance management tools and processes. All Service Managers are responsible for managing the direction of work for several direct reports and are involved in the day-to- day operations of the teller line. Successful service managers are role models for Wells Fargo's customer-centric culture, while embracing diversity and maintaining ethics and integrity.
This LO position has customer contact and job duties which may include needs assessing and referring those customers interested in a dwelling secured product to a SAFE team member. This position includes assisting customers without taking an application and without offering or negotiating terms of a dwelling secured transaction. Individuals in a LO position also must meet the Loan Originator requirements under Regulation Z (LO) outlined in the job expectations below.
Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume prior to submitting your application for consideration. If you are a Wells Fargo Team Member, in your Jobs Profile ensure that your email address is valid and updated to an address that can receive external emails outside of the banking network and is a different email address than the one you originally used when you joined WF. Initial contact with you will be made via e-mail. Please check your e-mail regularly for updates.
- 1+ year of experience assessing and meeting the needs of customers and/or solving customer problems
- 1+ year of retail experience independently following policies and procedures
- 1+ year of banking or retail operations experience
- 1+ year of leadership experience including coaching, training or mentoring
- 6+ months of teller experience
- Ability to navigate multiple computer systems, applications, and utilize search tools to find information
- Ability to work in a fast-paced action oriented environment
- Basic Microsoft Office skills
- Effective organizational, multi tasking, and prioritizing skills
- Experience developing and cultivating professional relationships
- Experience directing work and monitoring performance of others
- Experience interacting positively with unsatisfied customers
- Experience meeting or exceeding performance and operational objectives
- Experience offering products and services
- Good communication skills including speaking clearly, succinctly, and accurately while using a pleasant tone and common conversational courtesies
- Knowledge and understanding of retail compliance controls, risk management, and loss prevention
- Solid problem solving skills necessary to analyze situations that require thoughtful solutions
- Ability to work weekends and holidays as needed or scheduled
- Individuals in Loan Originator (LO) positions must meet the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau qualification requirements and comply with related Wells Fargo policies. The LO qualification requirements include meeting applicable financial responsibility, character, general financial fitness and criminal background standards. A current credit report will be used to assess your financial responsibility and credit fitness, however, a credit score is not included as part of the evaluation. Successful candidates must also meet ongoing regulatory requirements including additional screening, if necessary.
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
0001907 COMMUNITY BKG
Meet Some of Wells Fargo's Employees
Lauren audits Wells Fargo’s financial reports to assess accuracy and risk. She reviews processes in place, analyzes management controls, and communicates calculations and findings with business partners.
Back to top