Senior Vice President - Real Estate Equity Sales Team
Wells Fargo Securities - Eastdil Secured
Eastdil Secured is the foremost provider of financial advisory services to real estate owners. Eastdil Secured combines superior capital markets expertise with a deep understanding of real estate fundamentals to execute a wide range of real estate transactions for our clients ultimately producing superior results. By maintaining an effective platform that combines conventional real estate advisory and brokerage with the corporate finance and capital markets expertise of an investment bank, Eastdil Secured creates value for clients through unparalleled advisory services, individually-tailored structures, and marketing/placement programs that set the industry standard. Through the ability to navigate the challenges presented in any economic environment, Eastdil Secured maximizes opportunities with "customer-crafted", revolutionary strategies that produce the most optimal and efficient transactions possible.
Our team is dedicated to the sale, financing and recapitalization of all major real estate product types including office, retail, hospitality, industrial and multifamily properties throughout North America and Europe. Widely recognized for our capital markets and real estate expertise, our team is also known for their distinguishing access and credibility, incomparable experience, outstanding client service, and proven track record.
We are currently looking for a Senior Vice President in the Atlanta Office to focus on Office equity transactions across the Southeast. Candidates are expected to be capable of engaging in almost all aspects of a transaction with the deal team and have experience in similar transactions as well as significant knowledge and understanding of Real Estate Capital Markets. Will generate and actively participate in new business pursuits and take full advantage of the firm's platform. Candidate should have a demonstrated ability to develop close and consistent relationships with clients, source business and mentor colleagues.
- Primary responsibilities include transaction execution, oversight and strategic direction of materials and financial underwriting as well as building client relationships and new business development.
- Understand all of the Southeast office markets and build relationships with clients within these markets.
- Function as an integral part of a deal team and must have the ability to effectively interface with senior management and clients.
- Mentor and instruct VPs, Associates, Analysts, and other subordinates in the tools and methods required to effectively procure, underwrite, and transact or otherwise execute their responsibilities.
- Prepare presentation materials to prospective clients.
- Ensure all deliverables meet client standards.
- Facilitate client meetings.
- Recognize and build relationships that ultimately lead to new business.
- Track cross-selling opportunities and take responsibility for team integration.
Team members support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit's risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
- 7+ years of commercial real estate experience, brokerage experience, or a combination of both
Other Desired Qualifications
- 8+ years demonstrated ability to develop and maintain client relationships and actively participate in the successful completion of major commercial real estate transactions.
- Bachelor's degree.
- Extensive experience in commercial real estate underwriting; Strong working knowledge of Argus, Excel and MS Office applications.
- Extensive experience in commercial real estate with a focus on investment sales.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain client relationships.
- Proven ability to generate revenue and actively participate in the successful completion of complex transactions.
- Superior verbal and written communications skills to interact effectively with customers at various levels of staff and management.
- Demonstrated ability to consistently produce high quality work on multiple projects at once under tight time frames.
- Willingness to work long hours in a demanding, highly focused, collaborative, and team environment.
- Ability to work independently with sound judgment in the application of analytical conclusions to present recommendations.
- Excellent time management, leadership and teamwork abilities.
- Eastdil Secured and Wells Fargo will not sponsor visas for these positions. Candidates must be able to work in the United States on a permanent basis.
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
0089300 WHOLESALE BANKING
Meet Some of Wells Fargo's Employees
Lauren audits Wells Fargo’s financial reports to assess accuracy and risk. She reviews processes in place, analyzes management controls, and communicates calculations and findings with business partners.
Back to top