Senior System Architect for Next Generation Capabilities (AI, Mobile..) - Systems Architect 5
Wells Fargo Innovation Group is an enterprise-wide organization devoted to accelerating the company’s delivery of next-generation, customer-inspired technologies, products, and services.
We are looking for an architect/senior software engineer who is passionate about applying emerging technologies to create products and services that impact the way customers interact with their finances. Ideate, architect, and launch innovative financial services experiences that take advantage of new capabilities enabled by Mobile, Artificial Intelligence, IoT, Biometrics, etc.
The candidate will lead application design and development for multiple projects. You will be working with product managers, business stakeholders, and technology teams to architect, build, and maintain innovative software applications.
- The best candidate will have broad skills across multiple technology domains.
- Have a track record of launching innovative apps in the marketplace.
- Passion for new technologies and how they can be applied to solve real world challenges.
- Have the ability to influence and work with cross functional groups.
- Must have the capacity to think outside the box and lead others in doing so.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently in a dynamic, fast changing environment.
- Possess a high degree of initiative and sense of urgency.
The candidate must be a self-starter and be able to work well both independently and in a team environment with confidence. Proven written and verbal communication skills are a must. Successful candidate must also have experience with managing work in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
- 7+ years of information technology systems design and planning experience; in systems, applications, or architecture
- 4+ years of Java experience
- 4+ years of JavaEE experience
- 4+ years of RESTful or SOAP web services
- Experience influencing management on technical or business solutions
- Experience with a wide application of technical principles, practices, and procedures to multiple applications or a component family
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to interact with all levels of an organization
Other Desired Qualifications
- 4+ years hands-on tech lead experience building customer facing applications
- Experience working with SQL and NoSQL databases
- Experience with mobile technologies (iOS and Android)
- Experience with API Gateways or ESB’s such as MuleSoft/Apigee
- Experience evaluating commercial and open source software
- Ability to Junit test cases, test services using Postman, SOAPUI
- Machine learning, NLP knowledge
- Works independently to develop technical solutions to fairly complex problems
- Experience working in Agile/SCRUM environments preferred
- B.S. or M.S. degree in computer science or a closely related field
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
0112016 PYMTVIRSOLSINN/PVSI WH
Meet Some of Wells Fargo's Employees
Business Online Banking Specialist Representative
Veiongo secures Wells Fargo’s online business banking transactions and customer subscriptions and manages customer-care issues, including password sign-ins, account verifications, and document authorizations.
Back to top