Senior QA Analyst/QA Specialist/Senior QA Specialist
About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a diversified, community-based financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides banking, insurance, investments, mortgage, and consumer and commercial finance through more than 8,500 locations, 13,000 ATMs, the internet (wellsfargo.com) and mobile banking, and has offices in 42 countries and territories to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. With approximately 273,000 team members, Wells Fargo serves one in three households in the United States. Wells Fargo & Company was ranked No. 25 on Fortune's 2017 rankings of America's largest corporations. Wells Fargo's vision is to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. News, insights and perspectives from Wells Fargo are also available at Wells Fargo Stories.
Analyze business requirements, identify and commuinciate requirement gaps.
• Review requirement gaps raised by the team
• Define and develop Test Plans and Test strategies for different testing projects
• Review and sign-off the Test Coverage and Requirements Traceability Matrix
• Execute test cases and report test results
• Raise defects in defect tracking tool
•Excellent understanding of Software Development Life Cycle, Agile methodology and QA processes and overall testing lifecycle.
• Strict adherence to timelines and focus on deliverables
• Has excellent understanding on the Defect process and run and manage Defect triage calls.
• Expertise in functional testing of web-based/client-server applications and backend testing
• Expertise in other testing flavors such as database / Web Services / ETL will be an added advantage
• Able to write complex queries with exposure to database testing
• Knowledge of any defect tracking tool - HP ALM or equivalent
• Strong domain knowledge is mandatory
• Good analytical skills and problem solving skills
• Good interpersonal skills and good team connect
• Strong oral and written communication. When needed can act as the lead with the support of manager
Market Skills and Certifications
Meet Some of Wells Fargo's Employees
Lauren audits Wells Fargo’s financial reports to assess accuracy and risk. She reviews processes in place, analyzes management controls, and communicates calculations and findings with business partners.
Back to top