Senior QA Analyst
About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a diversified, community-based financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides banking, insurance, investments, mortgage, and consumer and commercial finance through more than 8,500 locations, 13,000 ATMs, the internet (wellsfargo.com) and mobile banking, and has offices in 42 countries and territories to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. With approximately 273,000 team members, Wells Fargo serves one in three households in the United States. Wells Fargo & Company was ranked No. 25 on Fortune's 2017 rankings of America's largest corporations. Wells Fargo's vision is to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. News, insights and perspectives from Wells Fargo are also available at Wells Fargo Stories .
About Enterprise Global Services
Enterprise Global Services (EGS) enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting over half of Wells Fargo's business lines and staff functions across Technology, Business Services, Risk Services and Knowledge Services. EGS operates in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai in India and in Manila, Philippines. Learn more about EGS at our International Careers website .
Enterprise Platform Service team consists of Enterprise Quality Engineering (EQE), DevOps & Cloud services and is part of the Enterprise Information Technology business. This team interacts closely with multiples business partners including Wholesale Banking, Consumer Banking, Wealth & Investment Management and Consumer Lending Teams.
About the Role
Functional or automation tester with proven experience in functional testing of web-based/client-server applications and backend testing
"• Analyze business requirements/FSDs and find and communicate requirement gaps
• Contribute to test plan documents and write test procedures
• Document test plans within current guidelines by analyzing project requirement documents
• Ensure that the Test Coverage is appropriate and meets the requirement of the project.
• Execute test cases and report test results
• Raise defects in defect tracking tool
• Contribute towards Estimation and Sizing of testing activities
• Should be able to Identify problem areas in projects and communicate them.
• Contribute metrics collection and status reporting.
• Exposed to Onsite/Offshore model and can articulate to the state side partners
• Follow the defined QA process
Proficient in ALM
Experience in functional testing of web-based/client server apps -
Good To have Experience in UFT/QTP/Selenium
Communicate with DEv/Business teams in EGS/US
Experience in analyzing requirements, develop test cases, execute and defect reporting. -
Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities, with quick adaptation to new technologies, methodologies, and systems Knowledge of SDLC/STLC
Secondary Role Deliverables: -
Excellent communication skills -
Back to top