Senior QA Analyst
ABOUT WELLS FARGO
We are a 160-year-old diversified financial services company providing banking, insurance, investments, mortgage, and consumer and commercial finance. We are the fourth largest Bank in the US. The company has $1.5 trillion in assets. We reach our customers through more than 9,000 stores and more than 12,000 ATMs and the Internet (wellsfargo.com). We are headquartered in San Francisco with more than 270,000 team members in more than 35 countries across our 80+ businesses.
About Wells Fargo (EGS) India Solutions
We are hiring for a position in EGS Delivery in India. EGS stands for Wells Fargo's Enterprise Global Services. We are a critical component of the Wells Fargo strategy to leverage distinct advantages of a global environment. Legally, we are known as Wells Fargo (EGS) India Solutions . Currently we are 12000+ strong team members with 3 locations ( Chennai ,Bangalore and Hyderabad) in India and 1 center in Manila.
Primary Role Deliverables:
- Should have at least 2-4 years of hands-on experience in Functional testing
- Experience working on Quality Center (or similar product)
- Working Knowledge and understanding of relational databases
- Experience in functional testing of web-based/client-server applications
- Prepare test plan documents and write test procedures, and implement test plans within current guidelines by analyzing project requirement documents
- Experience in analyzing requirements, develop test cases, execute and defect reporting.
- Working knowledge/understanding of test automation tools/frameworks
- Working knowledge/understanding of keyword driven and data-driven automation frameworks
- Experience analyzing functional/regression scenarios and identifying candidates to be automated
- Understanding of, and ability to document high quality manual scripts that effectively feed automation
- Ability to execute existing automated test scripts and support analysis of results/failures
- Knowledge and/or experience with UI, web services testing and understanding of standard data format (XML)
- Knowledge and/or experience working with AGILE test automation tools\frameworks such as QTP, Selenium, FitNesse, desired
- BA/BS in Information Systems, Computer Science, Engineering and/or other related discipline or equivalent experience
- Experience working with MS Windows XP, MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities, with quick adaptation to new technologies, methodologies, and systems
Knowledge of SDLC/STLC
Market Skills and Certifications
- Strong Communication skills (written and verbal), organizational skills.
- Excellent analytical & interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Detail oriented.
- Brokerage and/or Financial Services Industry Knowledge.
Meet Some of Wells Fargo's Employees
Lauren audits Wells Fargo’s financial reports to assess accuracy and risk. She reviews processes in place, analyzes management controls, and communicates calculations and findings with business partners.
Back to top