Senior Project Manager
- Manila, Philippines
About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets and offices in over 37 countries. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides asset management, capital raising and advisory, financing, foreign exchange, payments, risk management, and trade finance services to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We also value the viewpoints of our team members and encourage them to be their best. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you. Learn more at our International Careers website .
Market Job Description
About Wells Fargo Philippines
Wells Fargo Philippines enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting business lines and staff functions across Operations, Risk and Compliance, Project Management, Finance & Accounting and Data Analytics. We operate in Taguig City, Metro Manila.
The Enterprise Project Management Office in the Philippines serves as an internal resource pool for both cross-enterprise initiatives and under-served areas of the company who do not otherwise have access to this capability within their own groups. The team enables successful identification, prioritization, and execution of programs and projects aligned to Wells Fargo's strategic objectives.
About the Role
The Senior Project Manager role will support a broad range of initiatives, serving businesses throughout the Wells Fargo enterprise, and as such offers the opportunity to build a diverse set of project experiences and perspective. This role will provide an internal resource pool for both cross-enterprise initiatives and under-served areas of the company who do not otherwise have access to this capability within their own groups.
- Responsible for leading project teams and managing all activities in a project life-cycle (initiation planning, executing/controlling, and closing) associated with projects that are long-term, line of business-wide and medium to high in risk, scope, complexity.
- Consults with business partners to clarify and define project requirements and business case, including development of a statement of work.
- Develops and revises complex project plans and budgets, works with users to understand complex problems and focuses on bringing issues to resolution, escalating as necessary to meet timelines.
- Creates and delivers presentations to senior management on project goals and plans, including progress reports.
- Responsible for end-to-end project management, demonstrating ownership of the entire process from beginning to end and develops and implements program and project level processes, procedures and performance metrics.
- May be responsible for sourcing, negotiating and managing outside vendors.
- May manage a program or a series of projects associated with a specific business function as well as performing project risk analysis.
- Leads project staff, including training and providing input to performance evaluations; may directly or matrix manage 1 or 2 project staff team members.
Market Skills and Certifications
- Candidates must be a Bachelor's Degree holder (4 years) from business, or any related program. Must have 10+ years of project management experience with superior project management skills
- Ability to manage in a matrixed organization environment
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills with strong organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills; strong understanding of core enterprise functions and capabilities
- Experience working on large-scale organizational change initiatives while working closely with senior leaders across the enterprise
- Ability to present and discuss information in a manner that persuades, educates, and enhances understanding at all levels
- Leads by example with high energy, transparency, relationship management, and influencing skills as well as having comfort with ambiguity and an orientation towards change
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills, combined with strategic business focus and vision as well as process orientation and enforcement
- Candidates must be willing to work in McKinley Hill, BGC Taguig City, must be willing to work night shift
Leadership Expectations at Wells Fargo
As a Team Member manager, you are expected to achieve success by leading yourself, your team, and the business. Specifically you will:
- Lead your team with integrity and create an environment where your team members feel included, valued, and supported to do work that energizes them.
- Accomplish management responsibilities which include sourcing and hiring talented team members, providing ongoing coaching and feedback, recognizing and developing team members, identifying and managing risks, and completing daily management tasks.
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.
Back to top