Senior Operational Risk Consultant; Enterprise Data Governance (ORC4)
Reporting to the Enterprise Data Governance (EDG) Risk Lead within the Risk Management & Compliance (RMC) team of the Enterprise Data & Analytics (EDA) group, this newly created role will provide operational risk consulting and analysis in support of the Enterprise Data Governance initiative within EDA.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Provide risk support, risk expertise and risk consulting to identify, assess and manage risk of the EDG program and related initiatives and work with teams to create actions plans to resolve risks identified
- Assist with preparing for and responding to internal and / or external compliance examinations
- Identify, assess and develop remediation plans for issues resulting from internal and/or external compliance examinations
- Provide guidance and counsel to address gaps and improve the effectiveness of EDA risk management
- Liaison with lines of business and other enterprise teams to increase alignment of EDG with other policies, requirements, projects and initiatives
Open to any location in the Wells Fargo footprint
Enterprise Data & Analytics (EDA), which offers Chief Data Office capabilities to Wells Fargo, focuses on leveraging data as a strategic asset. Data is critical to Wells Fargo’s continued success, deepening relationships with our customers, creating a seamless and convenient multi-channel experience, and meeting our commitment to satisfy our customers’ financial needs. EDA defines how we use information across the company, align our business practices and support our continued focus on great customer experience
- 6+ years of experience in compliance, operational risk management (includes audit, legal, credit risk, market risk, or the management of a process or business with accountability for compliance or operational risk), or a combination of both; or 6+ years of IT systems security, business process management or financial services industry experience, of which 3+ years must include direct experience in compliance, operational risk management, or a combination of both
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to interact with all levels of an organization
Other Desired Qualifications
- Experience with Data Governance practices, including BCBS 239 principles
- Certified Internal Auditor (CIA), Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA), Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) or other applicable training
- Experience assessing the adequacy of policies, procedures, processes, and compliance and operational controls
- Experience in system design and development, data modeling, data flow diagraming and process flows
- Experience presenting information in a manner that persuades, educates, and enhances understanding at all levels
- Experience with Wells Fargo Risk systems (SHRP, RCSA, CRAS+)
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
0115857 CHIEFADMINOFFIC/CHIEF ADMINISTRATION OFFICER
Meet Some of Wells Fargo's Employees
Business Online Banking Specialist Representative
Veiongo secures Wells Fargo’s online business banking transactions and customer subscriptions and manages customer-care issues, including password sign-ins, account verifications, and document authorizations.
Back to top