Senior Machine Learning Engineer - ASE6
- Minneapolis, MN
Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume prior to submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as "Personal Cell" or "Cellular" in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wells Fargo Technology sets IT strategy; enhances the design, development, and operations of our systems; optimizes the Wells Fargo infrastructure footprint; provides information security; and enables continuous banking access through in-store, online, ATM, and other channels to Wells Fargo's more than 70 million global customers.
We have an excellent opportunity for an experienced Sr Machine Learning Engineer to develop and support Cyber Security initiatives within Wells Fargo Information and Cyber Security. You will have an opportunity to solve complex issues by applying cutting edge technology and latest ML algorithms. This is an opportunity for an experienced ML professional to really put their 'footprint' and produce immediate impact.
The job responsibilities for the job include but are not limited to:
• Apply expertise in Machine Learning and data mining techniques: feature engineering, regression, classification, anomaly detection, time series analysis etc
• Define data requirements to build complex predictive models
• Develop Machine Learning pipelines
• Research and experiment with emerging ML and Big Data technologies and tools
• Analyze highly complex business requirements, design and write technical specifications to design or redesign complex applications
• Research and development for data-driven analysis on structured and unstructured data
• Collaborate with other technology teams and architects to define and develop solutions.
• Translate complex functional and technical requirements into detailed technical design
• Test prototypes and oversee handover to operational teams
• Propose best practices/standards
The successful candidate for the position will likely have the following skills and experience:
• Hands-on development experience developing Machine Learning solutions on large datasets
• Fluent in Machine Learning techniques: Regression, Trees, Clustering, Neural Networks, Anomaly Detection
• Fluent in Python, Scala, SQL
• Fluent in TensorFlow, Keras, NLP libraries
• Strong background in working in a data driven environment and supporting fast paced agile development
• Strong technical background working in a Big Data ecosystem and ability to do data analysis, data engineering, ML design and development
• Be willing to learn and be flexible to changing technology
• Experience creating best practices and standards around ML model deployment framework and socializing them with the community to ensure successful delivery of the models
- 3+ years of experience with machine learning tools
- 5+ years of experience with Big Data or Hadoop tools such as Spark, Hive, Kafka and Map
- 10+ years of application development and implementation experience
- Ability to take on a high level of responsibility, initiative, and accountability
- Ability to work effectively, as well as independently, in a team environment
- Good attention to detail and accuracy skills
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills
- 2+ years of Hadoop experience
- 5+ years of SQL experience
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
Other Desired Qualifications
- Fluent in Machine Learning techniques: Regression, Trees, Clustering, Neural Networks, Anomaly Detection
- 3+ years of development experience developing Machine Learning solutions on large datasets
- Strong desire to learn latest enhancements in technology
- Experience with search (Elastic Search, SOLR)
- Fluent in Python, Scala, SQL
- Fluent in TensorFlow, Keras, NLP libraries
- Experience partnering with platform and support teams on hardware/software issues
- Experience in different Big Data eco system tools - Spark, SOLR, HBase, etc.
- Experience with multiple data stores - SQL Server, Splunk, Oracle etc.
- Experience working in agile development methodologies
- Collaborating and working in a team environment
- Experience with code repository, build and deployment tools - Gradle, Artifactory, GitHub, uDeploy
MN-Minneapolis: 255 2nd Ave S - Minneapolis, MN
AZ-Chandler: 2600 S Price Rd - Chandler, AZ
TX-Irving: 2975 Regent Blvd - Irving, TX
AZ-PHX-Northwest Phoenix: 2222 W Rose Garden Ln - Phoenix, AZ
CA-SF-Financial District: 333 Market St - San Francisco, CA
IA-West Des Moines: 800 S Jordan Creek Pkwy - West Des Moines, IA
NY-New York: 150 E 42nd St - New York, NY
TX-Plano: 4975 Preston Park Blvd - Plano, TX
NC-Raleigh: 1100 Corporate Center Dr - Raleigh, NC
IA-Des Moines: 800 Walnut St - Des Moines, IA
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
Meet Some of Wells Fargo's Employees
Parth P.Underwriter, Supply Chain Finance
Parth works in Wells Fargo’s asset-based lending division. He focuses on analyzing a company’s inventory and accounts receivable to assess what type of financing the bank could offer them.
Back to top