Senior Java Engineer - Apps Systems Engineer 5
Wells Fargo Wholesale Technology is seeking a capable and motivated individual to be member of the Corporate Trust Technology team based in Minneapolis/Columbia/Phoenix.
Corporate Trust Services (CTS) provides trustee, agency and fiduciary services by focusing on protecting investors' interest on shareholder transactions as well as all types of issuances including municipal debt, conduit debt, investment-grade, high-yield, asset-backed and mortgage backed securities. For over 30 years Wells Fargo Corporate Trust Services has provided specialized services and solutions and we pride ourselves on our relationship-based service delivery model, which combines experienced staff and advanced technologies.
We are a high performing technology team tasked to maintain critical and high availability systems in Corporate Trust. We are also a team interested in purpose based innovation using cutting edge technologies and agile development methodologies. We are looking for a senior developer who is capable of participating in hands on development activities and implementing new features and products, as well as maintaining highly available systems, for the Corporate Trust line of business.
- 7+ years of application development and implementation experience
- Good verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
Other Desired Qualifications
- 8+ years of full stack Java/J2EE development experience
- Demonstrated experience in leading development teams as team lead
- Detailed knowledge of all layers of the application stack including Java, J2EE, Spring Framework and Hibernate
- Demonstrated experience in middleware systems such as Weblogic, Tomcat and Apache
- Familiarity with SQL and PL/SQL programming on Oracle or SQL Server database platforms
- Strong knowledge of HTTP, REST, authentication and security
- Familiarity with automated UI testing frameworks (Selenium, Junit, Cucumber, etc.)
- Demonstrated experience with modern SDLC source code control tools and processes including GitHub, Jenkins, Artifactory, Maven or Gradle
- 3+ years expert level knowledge of MVC frameworks specifically Spring related platforms (Spring Boot, Spring Batch, Spring Integration and Spring Security)
- Experience integrating with SOAP or REST web services in Java
- Proven ability to communicate with business and technical groups
- Experience in Agile Methodologies (Scrum or Kanban) and Agile tools (JIRA, Version One, Raleigh etc)
- Experience in micro services design on Cloud platforms
- BS in Computer Science or related discipline
AZ-Chandler: 2600 S Price Rd - Chandler, AZ
MN-Minneapolis: 600 S 4th St - Minneapolis, MN
MD-Columbia: 9062 Old Annapolis Road - Columbia, MD
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
0015551 CORPORATE FINANCE
Meet Some of Wells Fargo's Employees
Lauren audits Wells Fargo’s financial reports to assess accuracy and risk. She reviews processes in place, analyzes management controls, and communicates calculations and findings with business partners.
Back to top