Senior Informatica Engineer
Wells Fargo is looking for a Sr. Informatica engineer with heavy database admin & analysis experience.
- 10+ years of application development and implementation experience
- 10+ years of Informatica experience
- 10+ years of relational database experience
- 5+ years of data modeling experience
- 5 + years of database auditing or database administration experience
- 10+ years of UNIX experience
- 5+ years of job scheduling experience
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
Other Desired Qualifications
- On rotation Production Support of the applications
- Leading small to medium sized teams. Guiding them for project executions.
- Leading & implementing Proof of concepts in ETL & SOA space
- Strong & clear communication
- Writing technical design documents
- Writing Unit test cases
- Collaborating with team members working in different time zones – like India, UK.
- Use diagnostic tools and vendor utilities to troubleshoot complex application problems to maintain or restore service or data to programs.
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
0073227 CORPORATE FINANCE
Meet Some of Wells Fargo's Employees
Lauren audits Wells Fargo’s financial reports to assess accuracy and risk. She reviews processes in place, analyzes management controls, and communicates calculations and findings with business partners.
Back to top