About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Senior Digital Product Manager to support Merchant Services within the Business Transformation Product Management Team. Learn more about career areas and lines of business at wellsfargojobs.com .
In this role, you will:
- Act as an advisor to senior leadership to develop or influence products, initiatives, plans, specifications, resources, and long-term goals for highly complex business and technical needs across a functional area
- Align to the strategy and resolution of highly complex and unique challenges requiring in-depth evaluation across multiple areas
- Deliver solutions that are long-term, large-scale and require vision, creativity, innovation, advanced analytical and inductive thinking
- Coordinate highly complex activities and guidance to others
- Align to the Product Owner's vision, direction and expertise to senior leadership on implementing business plans, programs and initiatives which have significant impact
- Strategically engage with all levels of professionals and managers across the enterprise
- Serve as an expert advisor to across Core Processing Solutions
- 7+ years of product management experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- Knowledge and understanding of Merchant Services
- Experience with Agile methodology of project delivery
- Experience with one or more Agile tools used for tracking user stories or backlogs, such as Confluence or Jira
- Strategic planning experience in translating vision into executable strategies and initiatives
- Ability to present complex material in a digestible, consumable manner to all levels of management
- Ability to influence and build relationships with LOB stakeholders, product owners, technology, business analysis, other internal partners
- Experience communicating and presenting information to multiple levels of an organization, including senior leadership
- Experience working with third party vendors
- Experience using business knowledge and critical thinking skills to deliver upstream and downstream impacts
- Intermediate skill level in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and across all organizational levels, where flexibility, collaboration, and adaptability are important
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Willingness to travel up to 25%
- In office hybrid work schedule
2200 Concord Pike, Wilmington, DE; 1100 Abernathy Rd, Atlanta GA; 301 S Tryon St, Charlotte NC; 1445 Ross Ave, Dallas TX; 1150 W Washington St, Tempe AZ; 800 S Jordan Creek Pkwy, West Des Moines, IA.
This position is not eligible for Visa sponsorship
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit's risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.