At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
The Payments, Virtual Solutions, and Innovation (PVSI) team includes Operations, Consumer Credit Card, Retail Services, Consumer Deposits, the Innovation Group, Treasury Management, Merchant Services and Wells Fargo Virtual Channels and the professional services teams that partner with these businesses. PVSI's focus is on delivering the next generation of payments and deposit capabilities and advancing our digital and online offerings to design new customer experiences and products. Its guiding principles are to start with the customer, move faster, and partner effectively.
Wells Fargo Technology sets IT strategy; enhances the design, development, and operations of our systems; optimizes the Wells Fargo infrastructure footprint; provides information security; and enables continuous banking access through in-store, online, ATM, and other channels to Wells Fargo's more than 70 million global customers.
The Wholesale Desktop Deposit application delivery team within the Payments, Virtual Solutions, Innovation(PVSI) group is looking for a Senior Java Developer to develop and support the application. The candidate will be responsible for leading the design/development/maintenance of new and existing system solutions for the Desktop Deposit and surrounding applications. The application has significant enhancements in the road map, including a major redesign which just got kicked off. Development of ongoing enhancements of business workflows is a primary focus of this position. Support for line of business activities is also a critical expectation. Must be an excellent individual contributor as well as having the capability to lead small teams of employees and consultants. This individual will break down work and assist in making assignments to other team members, as well as assisting management in ensuring that all systems are compliant with corporate standards. They will follow the change management process and ensure that the application will pass any technical audit. Collaborating with other technical areas, they will integrate across platforms and responsibilities. The Developer will be required to communicate and interact with various levels of business leaders to help define and understand requirements and will act as a senior technologist for complex payments system projects.
The ideal candidate possesses strong technical knowledge using latest technologies and is proficient in full stack Java, J2ee based web application development.
- 7+ years of web development experience; including programming and developing web applications
- 7 + years of Core Java experience
- 5 + years of J2EE experience
- 5+ years of RESTful or SOAP web services
- 5+ years of experience with Spring, Spring Batch, and Spring Boot
- Experience programming or developing applications
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- 5+ years of RESTful or SOAP web services
- Knowledge and understanding of API programming with Perl, XML, REST or JSON
- 4+ years of SOA (Services Oriented Architecture) experience
- 4+ years of JMS (Java Message Service) experience
- Git or GitHub experience
- Knowledge and understanding of Oracle
- Knowledge and understanding of components such as framework, security or authentication, event driven architecture and tool sets for problem monitoring and solving
- Knowledge and understanding of application or software security such as: web application penetration testing, secure code review, secure static code analysis
- Knowledge and understanding of technical documentation: impact analysis, detailed designs and unit test plans
- A BS/BA degree or higher
Other Desired Qualifications
- Experience deploying in Tomcat and WebLogic Server
- Knowledge of JPA and Querydsl
- Understanding and experience with EJBs, including Session, Entity and Message Driven beans
- Knowledge or experience in front end frameworks such as React, angular
- Knowledge of Gradle
- Experience in developing micro services
- Experience with continuous integration using Jenkins
- Flexibility to work in a 24/7 environment, including weekends and holidays
NC-Charlotte: 1525 W Wt Harris Blvd - Charlotte, NC
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
Meet Some of Wells Fargo's Employees
Andrew B.Military National Partnerships Leader
Andrew searches for nonprofits and government entities and figures out ways to partner with them that will attract their veterans to Wells Fargo.
Back to top