Senior Consultant; Business Process Risk Management & Risk Assessment (Operational Risk Consultant 4)
This newly created role will support the Risk Management & Compliance team of the Enterprise Data & Analytics (EDA) group. Focusing on improving efficiency, reducing costs, improving agility and optimizing information technology governance, risk, and controls management processes;
Specific responsibilities include:
- Execute Business Process Risk Management (BPRM) program requirements & Risk Assessment methodology requirements for Enterprise Data & Analytics (EDA)processes and technologies
- Ensure quality and completeness of the two program’s coverage and deliverables
- Perform ongoing monitoring, tracking and reporting of resulting issues and remediation activities for Senior/Executive levels of management
- Identify efficiency opportunities across the two programs
- Function as Business Process Risk Management (BPRM) & Risk Assessment subject matter expert
- Provide input into status, issue and risk reporting regarding the two programs
- Build strong relationships and partner with sub-process owners throughout EDA
Enterprise Data & Analytics (EDA), which offers Chief Data Office capabilities to Wells Fargo, focuses on leveraging data as a strategic asset. Data is critical to Wells Fargo’s continued success, deepening relationships with our customers, creating a seamless and convenient multi-channel experience, and meeting our commitment to satisfy our customers’ financial needs. EDA defines how we use information across the company, align our business practices and support our continued focus on great customer experience
- 6+ years of experience in compliance, operational risk management (includes audit, legal, credit risk, market risk, or the management of a process or business with accountability for compliance or operational risk), or a combination of both; or 6+ years of IT systems security, business process management or financial services industry experience, of which 3+ years must include direct experience in compliance, operational risk management, or a combination of both
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to interact with all levels of an organization
Other Desired Qualifications
- Experience with risk and control identification and control design adequacy assessments
- Experience with technology control requirements and standards
- Experience identifying issues, control gaps and remediation of both
- Experience with Business Process Risk Management Policy
- Experience with Risk Assessment Methodology
- Experience with regulations and requirements of financial institutions
- Certified IT Risk Professional (CRISC), Certified Internal Auditor (CIA), Certification in Control Self-Assessment (CCSA) or Certification in Risk Management Assurance (CRMA
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
0115857 CHIEFADMINOFFIC/CHIEF ADMINISTRATION OFFICER
Meet Some of Wells Fargo's Employees
Business Online Banking Specialist Representative
Veiongo secures Wells Fargo’s online business banking transactions and customer subscriptions and manages customer-care issues, including password sign-ins, account verifications, and document authorizations.
Back to top