Senior Business Systems Consultant (Service Management)
About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a diversified, community-based financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides banking, insurance, investments, mortgage, and consumer and commercial finance through more than 8,500 locations, 13,000 ATMs, the internet (wellsfargo.com) and mobile banking, and has offices in 42 countries and territories to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. With approximately 273,000 team members, Wells Fargo serves one in three households in the United States. Wells Fargo & Company was ranked No. 25 on Fortune's 2017 rankings of America's largest corporations. Wells Fargo's vision is to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. News, insights and perspectives from Wells Fargo are also available at Wells Fargo Stories .
About Enterprise Global Services
Enterprise Global Services (EGS) enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting over half of Wells Fargo's business lines and staff functions across Technology, Business Services, Risk Services and Knowledge Services. EGS operates in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai in India and in Manila, Philippines. Learn more about EGS at our International Careers website .
The EBT Platform Management team is responsible for providing technology solutions for the Enterprise Information Technology (EIT) organization. This includes providing Application Availability, Platform Engineering, and IT Service Management services for a diverse portfolio of 750+ applications.
About the Role
We are seeking a Business Systems Consultant to join our EBT Platform Engineering team, this position will:
The business analyst/web developer will be responsible for the overall development and content management of several internal EBT SharePoint sites. The individual will manage current web sites as well as create web sites for groups that do not have a customer facing site today. The individual may also oversee content migration and organization into a new Sharepoint environment. In addition the resource will serve as an analyst lead on several key initiatives. The individual will be responsible for data and requirement gathering/analysis and providing strategic recommendations. The successful candidate will have a web development, business analyst and content management background.
Primary Skill: SharePoint
Secondary Skill: Project Management, Business Systems Consultants/Business Analyst
Market Skills and Certifications
Self-motivated personality with big-picture awareness and a focus on making the team successful rather than doing the letter of the job. If the team isn't successful, we're not successful.
- Willingness to put team before self and to engage in healthy discussion of options but to accept and support decisions once they are made.
- Clear diction and voice easy to understand on phone calls. All of our meetings and interactions are via phone.
- Upbeat, positive approach to tasks and client/team member interactions.
- Significantly strong user of Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Competent in SharePoint 2013 as an end-user and particularly comfortable with opening/editing/saving files to/from SharePoint.
- Great attention to detail
- Critical thinking skills - asks probing questions instead of just accepting a generic/vague answer, looks for the "why"
- Strong facilitation skills, with an emphasis on concise communications. Long-winded candidates will not be a good fit.
• 7+ years of experience in business systems analysis and/or design
• Web Developer Skillset
• 5+ years of experience designing web sites
• 5+ years of SharePoint Developer experience
• 5+ years experience in communications, human factors, information sciences, graphic and visual arts.
• 2+ years of usability experience
• 2+ years of writing end user communications or website material
• 1+ years of experience as a technical writer
• Experience creating custom SharePoint web parts
• Deep familiarity with information architecture and user-centered design principles
• Experience developing and implementing content strategies for large sites or large sections of sites
Business Analyst Skillset
• Strong communication skills, oral and written, in order to present recommendations to senior level management and ability to work through others in a matrixed organization
• Demonstrated ability to interact effectively with self-contributors, engineers and mid-level managers
• Must have strong Excel experience, including creation of pivot tables and utilizing macros (vlookups, etc.)
• Demonstrated track record of summarizing data into critical points in a clear, concise presentation ready format; possess excellent presentation development and delivery skills
• Intermediate to advanced MS Office skills
• Experience gathering business requirements on major initiatives
• Project Management Experience
• Prior Wells Fargo Experience
• Knowledge of Wells Fargo Brand Standards
• Prior experience developing in WF Teamworks SharePoint Environment
• Experience with messaging (email, IM) and mobile technologies (iPhone, iPad, BlackBerry)
• Experience developing virtual training curriculum
• Experience with Adobe Creative Suite
Back to top